Insult-free week

:rolleyes: Now you're going to nit pick that she didn't say something the way you thought it should be said.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?98250-Insult-free-week&p=2453822#post2453822
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?98250-Insult-free-week&p=2453878#post2453878
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?98250-Insult-free-week&p=2453887#post2453887

She never mentioned JPP at all when talking about the civility experiment; it's people like you and Legion who are trying to pretend she did.

So she didn't say it applied only to USMB? You still dodged that question, coward. Since it appears she didnt say it, how then can you claim she meant it to apply only to USMB?

Yurt answers more questions than you.

And cite where I ever said she mentioned JPP.

So she didn't say it applied only to USMB? You still dodged that question, coward. Since it appears she didnt say it, how then can you claim she meant it to apply only to USMB?

Yurt answers more questions than you.

And cite where I ever said she mentioned JPP.

I don't even know what you're arguing about yurt. She had the experiment on USMB and only talked about it here because of the upcoming insult-free week on JPP. Yet you're trying to blow this up into a big dramatic showdown about lying. The thread is still there on USMB, I logged in and brought it up. If you don't want to believe her why don't you just shut your piehole and ignore everything she wrote?

You're incapable of doing that because you live to stir the pot.

OK so since there are no rules for Insult-Free Week, I am declaring that for me it begins at 12:01AM.

For the period of 7 full days I will not insult anybody here.

It's easy. I've had lots of practice. I began a long time before I ever signed up for this board. And I won't be quitting at the end of the 7 days either.

I don't come here to insult people or to get insulted. I come to talk politics.

But I suppose we must first establish the shape of the negotiating table.

I don't even know what you're arguing about yurt. She had the experiment on USMB and only talked about it here because of the upcoming insult-free week on JPP. Yet you're trying to blow this up into a big dramatic showdown about lying. The thread is still there on USMB, I logged in and brought it up. If you don't want to believe her why don't you just shut your piehole and ignore everything she wrote?

and he likes to shit on democracy

Did you claim her experiment ONLY applied to USMB or that it did not apply here?

Simple yes or no

Oh look, after claiming I said evince said JPP and even after bolding it, Christiecrite still can't cite where I said that.

Christiecrite claims that makes her a liar.

OK so since there are no rules for Insult-Free Week, I am declaring that for me it begins at 12:01AM.

For the period of 7 full days I will not insult anybody here.

It's easy. I've had lots of practice. I began a long time before I ever signed up for this board. And I won't be quitting at the end of the 7 days either.

I don't come here to insult people or to get insulted. I come to talk politics.

But I suppose we must first establish the shape of the negotiating table.

Fucking pussy!!

Oh look, after claiming I said evince said JPP and even after bolding it, Christiecrite still can't cite where I said that. Christiecrite claims that makes her a liar.

giphy.gif

Did you claim her experiment ONLY applied to USMB or that it did not apply here?

Simple yes or no

Since the experiment she talked about started on January 12, 2011 at USMB,
NO, that particular experiment did not apply here.

However, she then stated that she was willing to do this JPP experiment in #26.

I'm done with your accusations, lies and pot-stirring, yurtsie.

Her lie was posted here:

after Gabby Giffords was shot in the head I started a civility experiment and asked everyone to join me I didn't insult anyone for an entire year I spent that entire year being insulted by every con every time I spoke to them
just like now it changed nothing they in fact tried really hard to make me break I didnt it me just taught how moralless the right is

There is NO MENTION of another forum in her lie.

I got the link of her post on JPP.

Another of her lies has been exposed.

Every time she claims not to have lied, this FACT will be cited.

She lied.

DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR - DESH IS A PROVEN LIAR -

Her lie was posted here:

There is NO MENTION of another forum in her lie.

I got the link of her post on JPP.

Another of her lies has been exposed.

Every time she claims not to have lied, this FACT will be cited.

She lied.

What is the reason why you ignored post 27?

Back