Insult-free week

Right On!

Insult-Free Week is HERE!

I am so glad that others will get a slight taste of what I normally have all the time.

I cannot expound enough upon the beauty of having political discussions without being harassed.

It's one thing to take a different position and argue your case with supporting evidence. I can totally respect that.

It is quite another to expect others to agree with you by insulting them. Absurdly unrealistic.

I would highly recommend and kindly suggest that if others who insult you do not partake in Insult-Free Week, that you place them on Ignore for the week.

Then you can know the beauty of civil discourse.

And it IS fine.

In honor of our founding fathers and our fight for independence, I'd like to propose an "insult-free" week for the board starting this coming Monday.

Naturally, not everyone will participate, but I'd urge my fellow posters here to really try it - take the high road, and win debates with better & more persuasive arguments. Insults are the refuge of the weak.

Our national discourse HAS to improve; I have never seen it so bad. Let's do our part here on JPP to improve the climate.

Why is it so bad, now?

Leftovers from the 3rd.
Is that when you have the big celebration? That's when they have it here as well.... (We did began the "smaller" festivities Sat evening, had another event yesterday afternoon...but everything's gone food-wise, so we start over today;)
This is one of my favorite times (and menus) of the year...

Having some friends over on the 4th. Hugs, food, drinks, smiles and then the fireworks. Lovin life!

Without insults...

:)

SbJX5as.jpg

lol

Is that when you have the big celebration? That's when they have it here as well.... (We did began the "smaller" festivities Sat evening, had another event yesterday afternoon...but everything's gone food-wise, so we start over today;)
This is one of my favorite times (and menus) of the year...

I have friends near Boone that celebrate Independence Day every year with a big party at their place, and we went last Saturday. Lexington style barbecue, a keg of Yuengling, and whatever dishes folks bring. Oh, and lots of 20-something eye candy....

I have friends near Boone that celebrate Independence Day every year with a big party at their place, and we went last Saturday. Lexington style barbecue, a keg of Yuengling, and whatever dishes folks bring. Oh, and lots of 20-something eye candy....
It's a great time of year, isn't it?
Hoping it doesn't rain tomorrow....they expect well over half a million people for the fireworks!
:usflag::party::usflag::loveu:

evince couldn't do it.

Already trashing somebody in another thread.

Couldn't even make it through Monday morning.

Some who thought this would be a piece of cake have foot in mouth instead.

evince couldn't do it.

Already trashing somebody in another thread.

Couldn't even make it through Monday morning.

Some who thought this would be a piece of cake have foot in mouth instead.

I decided it was useless

you seem to want to discredit me

why?

Back