Insult-free week

Prove you did. And don't forget, if one changes their name it no longer shows up in the member list.

Good point. Banned posters disappear too, don't they?

And didn't Onceler claim Rebel and Dixie were the same, eg, socks? It is so funny how you interject yourself into other people's stuff. Funny, you're saying Onceler lied that there is a member named Rebel....

I noticed.

<yawn> Van Helsing appeared within the time period that the forum crashed and lost almost 15 months' worth of posts... mid 2014 until late 2015.

Yurtsie's comment about Thing1 happened in 2012. You're slacking, try harder, be better. :)

07-13-2012, 11:20 AM #3 | Top

Onceler
user-offline.png
High Level of Addiction

icon1.png

My ignore list:

Rebel

Where did Yurtsie make a comment?

<yawn> Van Helsing appeared within the time period that the forum crashed and lost almost 15 months' worth of posts... mid 2014 until late 2015.

Yurtsie's comment about Thing1 happened in 2012. You're slacking, try harder, be better. :)

07-13-2012, 11:20 AM #3 | Top

Onceler
user-offline.png
High Level of Addiction

icon1.png

My ignore list:

Rebel

Can you find Maineman or didn't he exist either?

Prove you did. And don't forget, if one changes their name it no longer shows up in the member list.

And didn't Onceler claim Rebel and Dixie were the same, eg, socks?

It is so funny how you interject yourself into other people's stuff.

Funny, you're saying Onceler lied that there is a member named Rebel....

All this boils down to is that you can't find a member named "Rebel" and you're desperate to defend yourself.

If one looks at posts in 2010, for example, one will find the name somebody was using at the time. The name "grind" isn't in the current directory but he's still here under the latest one.

Just give it up already, we all know you'd do anything to slam Thing1 but this was a really stupid way to do it.

All this boils down to is that you can't find a member named "Rebel" and you're desperate to defend yourself.

I think it boils own the the fact that Y O U can't find a member named "Rebel" and you're desperate to defend little Thingy.

I think he only drinks soy milk, so I won't make any snarky comments about you being his titty mama. :D

She did not lie. Her experiment was on USMB and she never said otherwise. Nor did she say she refrained from name-calling ON JPP.

She lied ON JPP.

She lied. Admit it.

Then she claimed that I am a Russian bot.

Are you going to try to spin that one, too? :D

Back