Insult-free week

You like him too, eh? lol

I admire those who can get along well here without an ignore list. Mine is fairly extensive and includes anyone who uses the n-word, can't discuss w/o getting vile and filthy, and a large number of the stupid haters who only post to express their contempt for most of the humans on the planet. I never thought one way or the other about Yurt until he got a stick up his ass about getting thread-banned by Jade on Jade's recipe thread. Then he started following me around interrupting discussions with name-calling and stupidity. He's a sick puppy and a welcome addition to the ignore list.

Ha ha, still talking and thinking about me. I own you.

Hello domer76,

Here's the thing. I struggle with taking pleasure in the misfortune of others.

If I am watching a movie, and I know it is a movie, not real, and somebody falls and busts their ass, gets a pie in the face, then that can be entertaining. It's just a movie. They are actors.

But when I see clips of stupid skateboarders who try to do something really risky and they fall and break their back, resulting in spinal injuries for life? I don't think that's very funny.

Some would say the skateboarder was aware of the risk so that makes it OK to laugh at them for being stupid.

I think it's just sad that people think that's cool.

So if somebody is taken in by the propaganda of the right, and they are easily manipulated into looking silly or contradicting themselves, I think that is sad, not funny.

I don't know everything. I do know that nobody else knows everything. I will always be a student of life, always learning. I learn by exchanging ideas, learning what others think, researching it, checking it out for myself, deciding what I believe. Making fun of others for saying something incorrect is not amusing to me. I am only interested in the ever-elusive truth.

People can be incorrect. They just don’t have to be willfully ignorant. Nor liars. Nor racists.

Tragedy is when I get a paper cut on my little finger. Comedy is when one if these RW forum tards walks into an open sewer and dies.

When is this fucking week supposed to start, today or tomorrow??

"No insults" has been freely available upon request for years in APP, yet the feminized drama queen who started this thread doesn't seem inclined to make use of it. Maybe he's seeking attention rather than civility.

Hello domer76,

People can be incorrect. They just don’t have to be willfully ignorant. Nor liars. Nor racists.

Willfully ignorant? What's that? Do you think people on the right really know better, and they're just pushing these views to mess with us?

No!

They really believe this stuff. They think they are right. Did you know that some white supremacy groups use the Christian Bible as a basis for their beliefs?

If you take the bait of their trolling and flame them, that only fortifies their beliefs that they are on some crusade, and you don't understand, and they get to play the victim.

It's a passive aggressive thing. They are the abuser; and you the enabler.

It's dysfunctional; and you both think you are winning.

Hello domer76,

Willfully ignorant? What's that? Do you think people on the right really know better, and they're just pushing these views to mess with us?

No!

They really believe this stuff. They think they are right. Did you know that some white supremacy groups use the Christian Bible as a basis for their beliefs?

If you take the bait of their trolling and flame them, that only fortifies their beliefs that they are on some crusade, and you don't understand, and they get to play the victim.

It's a passive aggressive thing. They are the abuser; and you the enabler.

It's dysfunctional; and you both think you are winning.

The willfully ignorant are those that are too lazy to take the time to look up the truth.

The birthers.
The list of people the Clintons had killed.
The Benghazi bullshit
The Constitutional illiterates

Then there are the racists and gay haters. The Thumpers who try to claim their god is a scientific claim. Those that ban by the dozens to protect their lies and bullshit. On and on.

Winning? It's not even a contest.

You like him too, eh? lol

I admire those who can get along well here without an ignore list. Mine is fairly extensive and includes anyone who uses the n-word, can't discuss w/o getting vile and filthy, and a large number of the stupid haters who only post to express their contempt for most of the humans on the planet. I never thought one way or the other about Yurt until he got a stick up his ass about getting thread-banned by Jade on Jade's recipe thread. Then he started following me around interrupting discussions with name-calling and stupidity. He's a sick puppy and a welcome addition to the ignore list.

He stalked me for awhile. A weird fucking obsessive liar.

Maybe it is a canceled account. Btw dummy, Onceler claims it is a Dixie sock.

Poor Christiecrite.

Sorry, nippy. There are no "Canceled.___" posts formerly known as Rebel, or any "Rebel" posts under that name. Can you put your obsession to rest now?

Btw, you're not going to make it two hours without insults let alone a week. Just sayin'.

Back