Interesting about God and Democrats...

The Constitution of the United States does not mention god EXCEPT where it says "in the year of our lord". Who gives a flying fuck at a rolling donut about Israel. They are a big country now. 60 years old and everything. If they want to exist there then step up and exist. If I move from my home into a tent in Grizzly country and grizzly bears keep fucking with me should I expect people not living in my area to come to my aid? FUCK NO! I CHOSE to live with Grizzly Bears and I get to live with that choice.

The Constitution of the United States does not mention god EXCEPT where it says "in the year of our lord". Who gives a flying fuck at a rolling donut about Israel. They are a big country now. 60 years old and everything. If they want to exist there then step up and exist. If I move from my home into a tent in Grizzly country and grizzly bears keep fucking with me should I expect people not living in my area to come to my aid? FUCK NO! I CHOSE to live with Grizzly Bears and I get to live with that choice.

In fairness (I agree with what you said), Grizzly bears don't systematically try to murder you.

The DISUNITED States of America
The United States of America in his mind was very limited. It didn't contain such an authority, "such as a/the king". A good example would be the UN.

What authority does the UN have over the State/United states/Texas?

Back