Interesting Laura Bush, Lynn Cheney and Candy McCain all in the same soroity.

More sorority types need to be in Iraq.
Yeah, because the soldiers need somebody to rape...

(Disclaimer: This is sarcasm, I wouldn't want anybody raped, but I figured it is something to say bad about the soldiers while "pretending" I am supporting them. {still more sarcasm}. This should in no way be construed as an actual opinion, or an endorsement of the activity of rape.)

Where is this coming from? Man you are off the wall.

Again Alice, not outrage. I understand you are completely embarassed that you were caught in your lie. This is your way to place the blame on someone other than yourself. I understand. That is the Democrat way.

More sorority type in Iraq = better care for the soldiers. and not in the way Dirty minded Damo thinks. Daddy warbucks will be sure his little girl is taken care of. Enough food, etc...

Again Alice, not outrage. I understand you are completely embarassed that you were caught in your lie. This is your way to place the blame on someone other than yourself. I understand. That is the Democrat way.

What does that have to do with saying I beat women?

You have some proof Cindy McCain has never been called Candy? Cuz if you are going to call me a liar, I want proof.

You cannot prove a negative moron. You are a liar. We all recognize that.

Come on Alice, prove me wrong. If she called herself that and you heard it plenty of times, it should be quite easy for you to prove. Otherwise.... you are indeed a liar.

Jarod, SF is an a state of perpetual rage, and no one pays any attention to his rants, even the few who don’t have him on IA. I wouldn’t worry about it.

Right Darla. Continue living in your delusional world. For someone who has me on IA, you certainly do seemed obsessed with including me in a lot of your posts. Why is that Darla? Miss me?

:rolleyes:

You cannot prove a negative moron. You are a liar. We all recognize that.

Come on Alice, prove me wrong. If she called herself that and you heard it plenty of times, it should be quite easy for you to prove. Otherwise.... you are indeed a liar.

hahaha, Ive never seen this side of you. You are truely crazed over this. I think I will always call her "candy" from now on. So what, even if I was wrong whats the issue. I remember something from 8 years ago and I dont have a document to prove it... But I really dont care about proving it...

Its like you are grilling me over if the sauce on my pasta last month was red or white. I remember white.. but If you insist it was red, I have no proof so say what you want.

I heard your dogs name was Dooby? I remember hearing it years ago. From a totally unnamed and impossible to find source!

You must be mistaken my Dog is named Scout. No big deal. Maybe someone did call him Dooby as a lark a few years back and I just dont know about it!

hahaha, Ive never seen this side of you. You are truely crazed over this. I think I will always call her "candy" from now on. So what, even if I was wrong whats the issue. I remember something from 8 years ago and I dont have a document to prove it... But I really dont care about proving it...

Its like you are grilling me over if the sauce on my pasta last month was red or white. I remember white.. but If you insist it was red, I have no proof so say what you want.

ROFLMAO... you are quite funny Alice. You make a claim. Insist it is true. Then when we ask you to back up the claim, you act like we are making a big issue out of it. All you had to do was say you made the shit up and this would have ended. Again, I understand you are embarassed to be caught in your lie. (I mean your "mistake")

Back