Interesting Laura Bush, Lynn Cheney and Candy McCain all in the same soroity.

Oh, he's still crying about yesterday when I said he seemed outraged in that thread about the idiot who sat during the pledge. Hence he accuses others of "outrage" when inapplicable...

Just expect it to be repeated ad infinitum.

He sometimes makes me wonder if he throws tantrums while in the courtroom.

But but but JUUUUUUUUUUDGE, I really really really wanna win one.... Pa pa palllllleeeezzzz..... :crybaby: :rant:

He was the one who said I beat women, if that was not out of outrage, what was it out of? THat was truely borderline crazy behavyor.

All because I called a woman named Cindy... Candy.

WOW! You conservatives truely are at your end...

He was the one who said I beat women, if that was not out of outrage, what was it out of? THat was truely borderline crazy behavyor.

All because I called a woman named Cindy... Candy.

WOW! You conservatives truely are at your end...
True that. You don't beat women, it was not equivalent.

Candy... what do you think!!! Your idol has called you out!

I think it says you are a complete moron who clearly couldn't remember that we already covered this...

" Yesterday, 02:46 PM
Superfreak
The Almighty
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarod
What does that have to do with saying I beat women? "

To which I replied....."I thought we were simply making shit up today and acting like it was fact? Am I mistaken?"

True, it was also not intended as such. It was to take his idiocy to the extreme in an attempt to make a point. One in which he clearly did not comprehend.

You sir are an idiot... I might be childish, but to ignore his behavyor yesterday is not to be ignored.

Back