Interesting Laura Bush, Lynn Cheney and Candy McCain all in the same soroity.

You must be mistaken my Dog is named Scout. No big deal. Maybe someone did call him Dooby as a lark a few years back and I just dont know about it!

That wasn't addressed to you Alice. For a lawyer you sure do miss a lot of the details. How many of your clients went to jail due to this shortcoming?

:cool:

That wasn't addressed to you Alice. For a lawyer you sure do miss a lot of the details. How many of your clients went to jail due to this shortcoming?

:cool:

You two make a funny team. Damo says something then you come along and parot it, take to some crazy extreem, then he comes on and makes a joke about it. You should take that act on the road.

I quoted your post. It says your post was by "jarod". Done.

For a lawyer you really are a dumb shit aren't ya? Let me guess... you are one of those butterfly ballot voters aren't you?

So just because the internet says something, that makes it true?

What this cite says is HEARSAY!

You two make a funny team. Damo says something then you come along and parot it, take to some crazy extreem, then he comes on and makes a joke about it. You should take that act on the road.

notice the timing of the posts alice... we were very likely typing at the same time. Don't be embarassed AGAIN that you made another "mistake".

So just because the internet says something, that makes it true?

What this cite says is HEARSAY!

Seriously, is this the way you argue in court? How do you ever win?

I stated ON this site, you go by Jarod. Which you do. Only a complete moron would argue otherwise.... care to continue?

:rolleyes:

It's amazing how long it took them to notice that when people agree they often sound alike. I wonder how much longer it will take them to notice that they do it often too...

It's amazing how long it took them to notice that when people agree they often sound alike. I wonder how much longer it will take them to notice that they do it often too...

Are you saying you agree with him calling me a liar over this issue? Come on Damo, I thought I knew you better than that.

Are you saying you agree with him calling me a liar over this issue? Come on Damo, I thought I knew you better than that.
LOL. I am saying we agree that the dog I was speaking of was not yours. As for the "Candy" thing. I already said you clearly made a mistake. But heck... Why not?

Why the outrage Alice? It is obviously quite easy for you to prove you aren't lying.... just go ahead and quote one of those "plenty of times" and your embarassment will be over... and mine will begin. Just one and it makes a complete fool out of me. Come on Alice.... step up to the plate. You can do it!

LOL. I am saying we agree that the dog I was speaking of was not yours. As for the "Candy" thing. I already said you clearly made a mistake. But heck... Why not?

Okay, I can live with that. My point was that you say something, then he comes in and carries it WAAAAY further.

Like you saying I made a mistake and him saying I beat women. That is not because you two agree. he is taking what you say to wild extreems. It is comical.

I just think its funny how you have acted, and it will remind me of that. You have been so ourtaged by the name I love it!

I just think its funny how you have acted, and it will remind me of that. You have been so ourtaged by the name I love it!

What is comical is those of you on the left that seem to think by proclaiming someone to be outraged, that somehow it makes it true. The total laughter you have provided today was worth all the spinning you have attempted.

It is ok to admit when you are wrong Alice.

What is comical is those of you on the left that seem to think by proclaiming someone to be outraged, that somehow it makes it true. The total laughter you have provided today was worth all the spinning you have attempted.

It is ok to admit when you are wrong Alice.
Oh, he's still crying about yesterday when I said he seemed outraged in that thread about the idiot who sat during the pledge. Hence he accuses others of "outrage" when inapplicable...

Just expect it to be repeated ad infinitum.

Back