Introducing myself

So what is your political ideology and who will you be voting for this November?

I am a Capitalist, semi-conservative who sides with the Republicans and Independents. The Independents as a party have no power and it's useless to join them but I mention them anyways because that is the ideal.

I am a Capitalist, semi-conservative who sides with the Republicans and Independents. The Independents as a party have no power and it's useless to join them but I mention them anyways because that is the ideal.

How is one a semi-Conservative? What does that mean?

Do you support Jurists who strictly interpret the Constitution?

Do you support Congressional term limits?

Do you support the Fair Tax and abolishing the IRS tax code?

Do you support abolishing the Departments of Agriculture, Commerce, Labor, Health and Human Services, Housing and Urban Development, Energy and Education?

How is one a semi-Conservative? What does that mean?

Do you support Jurists who strictly interpret the Constitution?

Do you support Congressional term limits?

Do you support the Fair Tax and abolishing the IRS tax code?

Do you support abolishing the Departments of Agriculture, Commerce, Labor, Health and Human Services, Housing and Urban Development, Energy and Education?

I'm a working class man that only knows what he sees on television, so no, I can't answer your questions because I dont waste my time to learn about political topics. My only real responsibility as an American is to pay my taxes and not commit terrorism.

Last edited:
I'm a working class man that only knows what he sees on television, so no, I can't answer your questions because I dont waste my time to learn about political topics. My only real responsibility as an American is to pay my taxes and dont commit terrorism.

:eyeroll:

are you a globalist?

Not in the least. I like nations and their alliances as far as what that does for me. Strong borders, controlled circulation. I would fight for capitalism and freedom and my own people if pressed to do so. Not much into the policing the world nonsense. Stand strong and watch them crumble. Dont waste the money and indebting the people only to open the doors for even worse junk down the line. I can't see a global empire functioning in my favor.

Not in the least. I like nations and their alliances as far as what that does for me. Strong borders, controlled circulation. I would fight for capitalism and freedom and my own people if pressed to do so. Not much into the policing the world nonsense. Stand strong and watch them crumble. Dont waste the money and indebting the people only to open the doors for even worse junk down the line. I can't see a global empire functioning in my favor.

you pass the initial sniff test!

Back