Introducing myself

No, just the notion that good things are likely to happen. Life is misery and pain with only the slightest of interludes that people condition themselves to think are the norms when they are really the exception.

You remind me of one of the metal songs I used to crank. I'm not quite as dreary as I used to be.

Yep; your posts reek of it.

tenor.gif

No, just the notion that good things are likely to happen. Life is misery and pain with only the slightest of interludes that people condition themselves to think are the norms when they are really the exception.

You say that like it’s a bad thing.

I am a Capitalist, semi-conservative who sides with the Republicans and Independents. The Independents as a party have no power and it's useless to join them but I mention them anyways because that is the ideal.

Using the principal of Schroedingers Cat wouldn’t you also be semi-liberal who supports Democrats at the same time?

I'm a working class man that only knows what he sees on television, so no, I can't answer your questions because I dont waste my time to learn about political topics. My only real responsibility as an American is to pay my taxes and not commit terrorism.

Well you just failed on the later as you just terrorized Turd Deflector who is the biggest snowflake on JPP. So if he has a meltdown it’s on you!

Back