Iran Snubs Obama: What now?

I'd like to know what his boss thinks about being on bb's 24/7 instead of actually working. :)

He has walked into my office several times when this has been up on the screen.

He is interested in my job performance, not what I do with extra time.

But let me guess, you would like to call him and report me to him? Maybe spread my personal info around? lol

He has walked into my office several times when this has been up on the screen.

He is interested in my job performance, not what I do with extra time.

But let me guess, you would like to call him and report me to him? Maybe spread my personal info around? lol

Sure, post his phone number.

No one has any guesses about who said.....

"I think what the ultra-right wing conservatives did to the Republicans is really self- destructive, absolutely stupid.".

I'll give everyone a hint......he is a strict vegan, is fluent in italian and despises racism.

"I think what the ultra-right wing conservatives did to the Republicans is really self- destructive, absolutely stupid.".

I'll give everyone a hint......he is a strict vegan, is fluent in italian and despises racism.

Hmmm...is it respected Sicilian-born actor, star of the critically acclaimed 2006 worldwide smash hit film, 'Fuckdoll Sandwich 4', Denis Marti?

Clint said it.

He'll probably claim that all the evidence was destroyed in an unexpected non-suspicious fire which occurred a mere two minutes ago. It's how these shysters operate.

Flood damage

We tried to go green by using vegetable inks, and they are water soluble.

Sorry

We have the paper trail. But its soggy and unreadable.

Flood damage

We tried to go green by using vegetable inks, and they are water soluble.

Sorry

We have the paper trail. But its soggy and unreadable.

SEE! Why don't you people OPEN your eyes and DENOUNCE this damnable FRAUD.

J'accuse Monsieur Solitarys, or should i call you ROBERT MUGABES?!

SEE! Why don't you people OPEN your eyes and DENOUNCE this damnable FRAUD.

J'accuse Monsieur Solitarys, or should i call you ROBERT MUGABES?!

Call me whatever you want. Damo won fair and square.

I guess I could work out some sort of consolation prize. Maybe a 50% discount on your JPP membership?

And now my great victory will be tainted by years of "voting scandal", however unjustified!

Woe, Woes I tellya!

Good evening. Just moments ago, I spoke with Mr Damocles and congratulated him on his victory.

I offered to meet with him as soon as possible so that we can start to heal the divisions of the campaign and the contest through which we just passed.

Almost a century and a half ago, Senator Stephen Douglas told Abraham Lincoln, who had just defeated him for the presidency, "Partisan feeling must yield to patriotism. I'm with you, Mr. President, and God bless you.''

Well, in that same spirit, I say to Mr Damocles that what remains of partisan rancour must now be put aside, and may God bless his stewardship of this board.

Good evening. Just moments ago, I spoke with Mr Damocles and congratulated him on his victory.

I offered to meet with him as soon as possible so that we can start to heal the divisions of the campaign and the contest through which we just passed.

Almost a century and a half ago, Senator Stephen Douglas told Abraham Lincoln, who had just defeated him for the presidency, "Partisan feeling must yield to patriotism. I'm with you, Mr. President, and God bless you.''

Well, in that same spirit, I say to Mr Damocles that what remains of partisan rancour must now be put aside, and may God bless his stewardship of this board.
You still can't have my Bud Lite...

Back