Iran Snubs Obama: What now?

You are correct in that other countries governments give more as a percentage of GDP. The reason I bring in the private funding is because you suggested that Americans don't do as much. That argument is either incorrect or needed to be clarified (if you meant simply in terms of tax dollars)

I am sure many are unhappy with how their tax dollars are distributed in terms of foreign aid. How much is going to Israel? vs. the rest of the world? Why does the US government need to be involved as much as it is when we do such a good job with private donations?

No I wasn't suggesting that Americans don't give much. I was suggesting they believe that our government gives more dollars in foreign aid than it does, and that they think we give too much.

I see cowardice in you is all. Maybe next you'll PM me with more insults and threats. :)

Awww, and then you will report me to the admin again??

lmao

Try and grow a pair sometime, willya?

Darla has a better set than you do.

lmao

And a pretty nice rack! LOL

Just ignore him Solitary. Whatever anyone thinks of bac, it's pretty obvious the man is not a pussy. No way SM would say that to his face, and if he were drunk enough to, then my money is on a 6-week hospital stay.

He's not worth reading! I don't, and I am a happy person.

No I wasn't suggesting that Americans don't give much. I was suggesting they believe that our government gives more dollars in foreign aid than it does, and that they think we give too much.

I see. Thanks for clarifying your incorrect position. Don't let it happen again.

And a pretty nice rack! LOL

Just ignore him Solitary. Whatever anyone thinks of bac, it's pretty obvious the man is not a pussy. No way SM would say that to his face, and if he were drunk enough to, then my money is on a 6-week hospital stay.

He's not worth reading! I don't, and I am a happy person.

Its a slow day at work, I am waiting on state permits.

I have no doubt you have a nice rack, Darla. I was not really talking about anatomy.

And I am one of the happiest people you could imagine. Life is just one grand adventure.

But I would pay money to see SM say it to his face too.

Why do you let him bring you down to his level?

For the same reason I argue with Dixie, for entertainment.

That and I have a very low tolerance for a bully. And once someone has shown themselves to be one, they are fair game in my book.

lmao

It's obvious you're a bully. You think you should get paid to wait on permits, while everyon else should be outsourced despite hard work. You're a pathetic fascist tool.

It's obvious you're a bully. You think you should get paid to wait on permits, while everyon else should be outsourced despite hard work. You're a pathetic fascist tool.

As I have said before, I am the safety director at my company. I get paid for what I know and to be on-call 24/7.

The waiting on permits is because I am willing to do whatever needs doing.

And asshat, please remind me when I said that I was in favor of outsourcing?

You are absolutely right, why should we care if they discriminate against women, condemn homosexuals, or kill people who believe in something other than radical Islam? As long as it ain't happening here, what do we really care? We Americans are only interested in money, and we don't really care if other people brutally oppress their people. The fact that other pinheads around the world are dealing with Iran, should be enough to convince us to do the same, and just forget about these silly notions of actual freedom for those people, they obviously don't deserve freedom!

Sounds a lot like the right-wing ..

Discriminate against women, codemn homosexuals, and kill people who don't believe in their make-believe christian doctrine .. like blowing up abortion clinics .. with people in them.

I might add one other caveat .. we don't have the capacity to determine society or culture in Iran .. nor should we be.

The change required in Iran will come from the IRANIANS, not Americans. It will come just as it came to this country which oppressed, tortured, and brutally murdered innocent people for hundreds of years.

Did you support the invasion of America then?

Darla needs to post a picture of her pair to prove Sol's argument. Nothing else would be satisfactory. :cof1:

Who said this?

"I think what the ultra-right wing conservatives did to the Republicans is really self- destructive, absolutely stupid.".

As I have said before, I am the safety director at my company. I get paid for what I know and to be on-call 24/7.

The waiting on permits is because I am willing to do whatever needs doing.

And asshat, please remind me when I said that I was in favor of outsourcing?
Wow. you're a real hero.

You don't need reminding.

Wow. you're a real hero.

You don't need reminding.

Thank you. I think working to make sure our workers are safe is a heroic job. Its nice that you agree.

No, I don't need reminding. I don't like outsourcing.

Who said this?

"I think what the ultra-right wing conservatives did to the Republicans is really self- destructive, absolutely stupid.".

I'll give everyone a hint......he is a strict vegan, is fluent in italian and despises racism.

Back