Is a man who hired a hitman to kill his wife guilty?

the difference is Trump didn't tell anyone to falsify campaign contribution records........he told them to pay Daniels which isn't illegal.......if you were a real lawyer you would know that........
You must not be paying attention to the evidence.

You must not be paying attention to the evidence.

No evidence of the imagined crimes have been presented. Just biased, inflamatory prejudicial testimony unrelated to the charges.

What trial are you watching? The one MSNBC tells you about?

the difference is Trump didn't tell anyone to falsify campaign contribution records........he told them to pay Daniels which isn't illegal.......if you were a real lawyer you would know that........
One small problem with your argument. Trump isn't charged with falsifying campaign contribution records. He is charged with falsifying business records by falsely stating that the reimbursements to Cohen were payment for ongoing services. Trump signed the checks to pay Cohen. Trump saw the paperwork with markings by Cohen and Weisselberg that lays out the payment scheme and agreed to it according to testimony from Cohen.

I guess the defense could argue that Trump is ignorant of what goes on in his business. Not the best look for the guy that claims to know where every dollar goes even for paperclips.

Court transcripts and evidence can be found here:

It can take 2 days for it to be available. Cohen's testimony from yesterday isn't currently available.

One small problem with your argument. Trump isn't charged with falsifying campaign contribution records. He is charged with falsifying business records by falsely stating that the reimbursements to Cohen were payment for ongoing services.

How is classifying an expense submitted by an attorney as legal expenses wrong or even a crime halfwit?

Trump signed the checks to pay Cohen. Trump saw the paperwork with markings by Cohen and Weisselberg that lays out the payment scheme and agreed to it according to testimony from Cohen.

How is paying invoices a scheme halfwit?
I guess the defense could argue that Trump is ignorant of what goes on in his business. Not the best look for the guy that claims to know where every dollar goes even for paperclips.

The defense doesn't need to argue anything. The prosecution has to prove there was a crime. Once again, an NDA or paying legal fees and classifying them as such are not crimes.

Court transcripts and evidence can be found here:

It can take 2 days for it to be available. Cohen's testimony from yesterday isn't currently available.

That's not evidence. It is considered to be prejudicial hearsay dumbass. There has been no evidence in this case. If one wants to know what Trumps accountants did, why not subpoena Weisselberg? Oh, that's right, Bragg won't and cant. He's too buys trying to keep Weisselberg in prison. Something Bragg hates to do with the predatory black thugs running all over the city.

No evidence of the imagined crimes have been presented. Just biased, inflamatory prejudicial testimony unrelated to the charges.

What trial are you watching? The one MSNBC tells you about?
No evidence of an imagined crime has been presented.
Evidence of actual crimes has been presented.

Unless you are in NYC, you aren't watching the trial. Clearly you aren't watching it.
But if you want to see the evidence and read the testimony it can be found here

How is classifying an expense submitted by an attorney as legal expenses wrong or even a crime halfwit?

How is paying invoices a scheme halfwit?

The defense doesn't need to argue anything. The prosecution has to prove there was a crime. Once again, an NDA or paying legal fees and classifying them as such are not crimes.

That's not evidence. It is considered to be prejudicial hearsay dumbass. There has been no evidence in this case. If one wants to know what Trumps accountants did, why not subpoena Weisselberg? Oh, that's right, Bragg won't and cant. He's too buys trying to keep Weisselberg in prison. Something Bragg hates to do with the predatory black thugs running all over the city.
Let me see if I have this right. If Allina Habba gives you a blow job and then submits an invoice claiming she performed legal work and you pay her and then claim that payment is for legal work, there is nothing wrong with that?

Let me see if I have this right. If your bookkeeper pays invoices that were submitted by their cousin claiming he did work that he never did, there is nothing wrong with that?

The prosecution is proving there was a crime. There is little question that the payments were falsely classified as performing legal work when no legal work was being performed. The documents show there was no legal work being performed. Testimony shows there was no legal work being performed.

ROFLMA. Testimony in court when the defense lawyers have the opportunity to object is now hearsay? You really are an idiot, aren't you, Poopiehead.

What crime was committed?
This has been explained to you several times. You seem incapable of understanding. The crime is falsification of business records. That falsification occurred when the business records were created claiming payments to Cohen were being made for work he was performing at the time and not a reimbursement for money he had paid out personally.

THE GRAND JURY OF THE COUNTY OF NEW YORK, by this indictment, accuses the defendant of the crime of FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS IN THE FIRST DEGREE, in violation of Penal Law §175.10, committed as follows:

Let me see if I have this right. If Allina Habba gives you a blow job and then submits an invoice claiming she performed legal work and you pay her and then claim that payment is for legal work, there is nothing wrong with that?

That is a moronic analogy shit-for-brains. Trump didn't get a blow job. Trump didn't have sex with Stormy. Stormy, a known grifter who will do anything for money, much like Cohen, was blackmailing a billionaire.

She signed an NDA for money. Not illegal. Trump didn't pay her. Cohen did. Trump didn't authorize it. Cohen did. Cohen submitted an invoice to be paid and it was properly documents as legal fees.

NOTHING in this case was illegal other than perhaps the blackmail both Cohen and Stormy engage in.

Let me see if I have this right. If your bookkeeper pays invoices that were submitted by their cousin claiming he did work that he never did, there is nothing wrong with that?

Another moronic analogy from the forum moron. How was Cohen related to Trumps bookkeepers? How was Cohen not performing legal services? Because you and Bragg say so? You're like the dumbest mother fucker on the planet.

No wonder you voted for Biden. Nothing says STUPID louder.

The prosecution is proving there was a crime.

No, they haven't. In fact, we do not even know what the felony is. All we have seen so far is prejudicial, salacious hearsay.

There is little question that the payments were falsely classified as performing legal work when no legal work was being performed. The documents show there was no legal work being performed. Testimony shows there was no legal work being performed.

What documents show that there was no legal work being performed? I haven't seen that evidence. Link us up dumb fuck.

ROFLMA. Testimony in court when the defense lawyers have the opportunity to object is now hearsay? You really are an idiot, aren't you, Poopiehead.

Another moronic statement from the forums pet moron. You're too stupid to comprehend what a moron you are.

No evidence of an imagined crime has been presented.
Evidence of actual crimes has been presented.

Wrong again halfwit. I would love to see some evidence. But so far, all I have seen is salacious prejudicial hearsay unrelated to the charges listed.

Unless you are in NYC, you aren't watching the trial. Clearly you aren't watching it.
But if you want to see the evidence and read the testimony it can be found here

That isn't evidence of a crime you buffoonish halfwit. Did you bother reading through those emails and letters? Of course not. It would be difficult for someone who dropped out of third grade to comprehend them.

Back