Is a man who hired a hitman to kill his wife guilty?

This is the defense Trump is working on...

I told them to do it, but I did not do it myself.
iu

No evidence? Testimony and documents provide evidence that Cohen was paid to reimburse him for the payment he made to Stormy Daniels. I believe Trump even said he reimbursed Cohen in an interview he did. This isn't just claims by the prosecution. They are presenting evidence to the jury.

My mother died three years ago. Probate was a bitch. I had to reimburse the attorney for EVERYTHING, mileage, meals, air travel, even the freaking paper.

The fantastical farce of you Marxist that somehow reimbursement of expenses accrued by law firms is unusual - much less illegal is utter bullshit.

This is nothing more or less than the party tampering with the presidential election.

Thanks for the rebuttal, counselor. I'm sure the jury will take your evidence into account when they decide the verdict.

Oh no, they'll be too tied up in slanderous and salacious gossip irrelevant to the case to bother thinking about the actual facts - just as Bragg and Comrade Merchan intended.

I am glad we agree on that.......now, as Alan Dershowitz has said, the prosecuting attorney have presented zero evidence of a crime.....where do you find him to be wrong......
I have heard a lot of evidence of falsifying business documents. Maybe you haven’t been listening.

I have heard a lot of evidence of falsifying business documents. Maybe you haven’t been listening.
its a pity you've been reduced to lying on a daily basis just to defend your fucked up party,,,,,,but hey, its a free country and lying is what you've chosen as a life style........

Attorney on direct: Did Trump tell you to falsify the records?
Cohen: No
Cohen: Yes
Cohen: No
Cohen: Maybe
Cohen: I don't remember anyone named Trump
Nobody needs to take Cohen’s word for anything…. Everything he testified is backed up with documents and video and audio recordings.

its a pity you've been reduced to lying on a daily basis just to defend your fucked up party,,,,,,but hey, its a free country and lying is what you've chosen as a life style........
When you ain’t got nuthin, you just blather on, don’t you.

Nobody needs to take Cohen’s word for anything…. Everything he testified is backed up with documents and video and audio recordings.
no, it hasn't......everyone except you agrees it hasn't.......you are simply a mind fucked trial lawyer who speaks from his fantasies rather than from knowledge.......

Back