Is a man who hired a hitman to kill his wife guilty?

What crime was committed?

Morons like Jarod and Poor Richard can't tell you. They don't know. They think that salacious hearsay and some innocuous emails present this massive criminal conspiracy that Bragg cannot seem to define. Yes, they really are that retarded.

This has been explained to you several times. You seem incapable of understanding. The crime is falsification of business records. That falsification occurred when the business records were created claiming payments to Cohen were being made for work he was performing at the time and not a reimbursement for money he had paid out personally.

THE GRAND JURY OF THE COUNTY OF NEW YORK, by this indictment, accuses the defendant of the crime of FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS IN THE FIRST DEGREE, in violation of Penal Law §175.10, committed as follows:

That is a misdemeanor whose Statute of Limitations have long run out. Trump cannot be charged with that you insufferable moron.

Try again.

This has been explained to you several times. You seem incapable of understanding. The crime is falsification of business records. That falsification occurred when the business records were created claiming payments to Cohen were being made for work he was performing at the time and not a reimbursement for money he had paid out personally.

THE GRAND JURY OF THE COUNTY OF NEW YORK, by this indictment, accuses the defendant of the crime of FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS IN THE FIRST DEGREE, in violation of Penal Law §175.10, committed as follows:
LMAO I love how easily you people get pissed off. It's almost too easy

Did Cohen submit receipts?

That is a moronic analogy shit-for-brains. Trump didn't get a blow job. Trump didn't have sex with Stormy. Stormy, a known grifter who will do anything for money, much like Cohen, was blackmailing a billionaire.

She signed an NDA for money. Not illegal. Trump didn't pay her. Cohen did. Trump didn't authorize it. Cohen did. Cohen submitted an invoice to be paid and it was properly documents as legal fees.

NOTHING in this case was illegal other than perhaps the blackmail both Cohen and Stormy engage in.

Another moronic analogy from the forum moron. How was Cohen related to Trumps bookkeepers? How was Cohen not performing legal services? Because you and Bragg say so? You're like the dumbest mother fucker on the planet.

No wonder you voted for Biden. Nothing says STUPID louder.

No, they haven't. In fact, we do not even know what the felony is. All we have seen so far is prejudicial, salacious hearsay.

What documents show that there was no legal work being performed? I haven't seen that evidence. Link us up dumb fuck.

Another moronic statement from the forums pet moron. You're too stupid to comprehend what a moron you are.
I see you have decided to agree that your original post was bullshit, Poopiehead since you agree that it is wrong to pay someone for legal work if they did no legal work and it is wrong to pay an invoice to someone if they did no work.

If Trump didn't have sex with Stormy then I guess he will testify to that under oath. No. He won't because perjury is a crime.
If Cohen did legal work then I am sure that the defense will provide evidence of that work. No. They won't because no such evidence exists. If they had such evidence they could have provided it during their motion to dismiss and the case would have been dismissed.
Cohen said the payments were a reimbursement. The paperwork with Wiesselberg's notations on it show that the payment was a reimbursement and not for legal work. I guess Trump can get on the stand and testify he knew nothing about it. No. He won't because perjury is a crime.
Here is the document that shows the payment was a reimbursement with a $50,000 bonus and doubled to cover income taxes.

The defense is free to subpoena Weisselberg if that isn't his handwriting on the document. No, they won't because perjury is a crime that Weisselberg has already been convicted of trying to lie to protect Trump.

That is a misdemeanor whose Statute of Limitations have long run out. Trump cannot be charged with that you insufferable moron.

Try again.
OMG, Poopiehead. You should be Trump's lawyer since you know so little about the laws.

Falsifying business records in the first degree is a class E felony.

LMAO I love how easily you people get pissed off. It's almost too easy

Did Cohen submit receipts?
Pissed off?
Why would I be pissed off because you are incapable retaining information that is given to you. I have sympathy for you for having the condition you do. I hope you see a doctor for it.

I see you have decided to agree that your original post was bullshit, Poopiehead since you agree that it is wrong to pay someone for legal work if they did no legal work and it is wrong to pay an invoice to someone if they did no work.

If Trump didn't have sex with Stormy then I guess he will testify to that under oath. No. He won't because perjury is a crime.
If Cohen did legal work then I am sure that the defense will provide evidence of that work. No. They won't because no such evidence exists. If they had such evidence they could have provided it during their motion to dismiss and the case would have been dismissed.
Cohen said the payments were a reimbursement. The paperwork with Wiesselberg's notations on it show that the payment was a reimbursement and not for legal work. I guess Trump can get on the stand and testify he knew nothing about it. No. He won't because perjury is a crime.
Here is the document that shows the payment was a reimbursement with a $50,000 bonus and doubled to cover income taxes.

The defense is free to subpoena Weisselberg if that isn't his handwriting on the document. No, they won't because perjury is a crime that Weisselberg has already been convicted of trying to lie to protect Trump.

MORON ALERT!!! :palm:

OMG, Poopiehead. You should be Trump's lawyer since you know so little about the laws.

Falsifying business records in the first degree is a class E felony.

Fascinating, I haven't seen a single shred of evidence to support this claim. Of course, you being a lying leftist moron, you see evidence because MSNBC told you so.

MORON ALERT!!!!

Pissed off?
Why would I be pissed off because you are incapable retaining information that is given to you. I have sympathy for you for having the condition you do. I hope you see a doctor for it.
Did Cohen submit receipts for reimbursement? You seemed to skip over that part didn't you dipshit? Now answer the question.

Fascinating, I haven't seen a single shred of evidence to support this claim. Of course, you being a lying leftist moron, you see evidence because MSNBC told you so.

MORON ALERT!!!!
Yes, you are a moron, poopiehead, since you claimed the law didn't exist and now have retreated to you haven't seen evidence when you have not been in court.

It's nice of you to start signifying your posts with that so people can easily recognize you for what you are.

Did Cohen submit receipts for reimbursement? Don't be a chicken shit answer the question.
You might want to not mention the lack of a receipt since it only further proves the crime.

Reimbursement without receipts and without notating in the business records that it was a reimbursement would look like a false entry, don't you think?

Back