Is a man who hired a hitman to kill his wife guilty?

You might want to not mention the lack of a receipt since it only further proves the crime.

Reimbursement without receipts and without notating in the business records that it was a reimbursement would look like a false entry, don't you think?
So there's no evidence of reimbursement just the prosecutions claim there were reimbursements. Wow strong case.

Yes, you are a moron, poopiehead, since you claimed the law didn't exist and now have retreated to you haven't seen evidence when you have not been in court.

I didn't say the law didn't exist you insufferable asshat. :laugh:

Where's the evidence of a crime? Because Cohen says so? You sad, pathetic dumb fuck.

It's nice of you to start signifying your posts with that so people can easily recognize you for what you are.

People recognize you for a dumb lying asshat. A poor one at that. ;)

You might want to not mention the lack of a receipt since it only further proves the crime.

Wrong again halfwit.

Reimbursement without receipts and without notating in the business records that it was a reimbursement would look like a false entry, don't you think?

Wrong again halfwit.

There was no crime. FEC stated it was not an election violation. The previous DA said there was no there, there.

But whiny simple-minded ignoramuses want to wish it so Bragg fabricated one he still can't prove.

One small problem with your argument. Trump isn't charged with falsifying campaign contribution records. He is charged with falsifying business records by falsely stating that the reimbursements to Cohen were payment for ongoing services. Trump signed the checks to pay Cohen. Trump saw the paperwork with markings by Cohen and Weisselberg that lays out the payment scheme and agreed to it according to testimony from Cohen.

I guess the defense could argue that Trump is ignorant of what goes on in his business. Not the best look for the guy that claims to know where every dollar goes even for paperclips.

Court transcripts and evidence can be found here:

It can take 2 days for it to be available. Cohen's testimony from yesterday isn't currently available.
amazing,,,..three weeks into the trial and you cunts still know what he is on trial for...........

This has been explained to you several times. You seem incapable of understanding. The crime is falsification of business records. That falsification occurred when the business records were created claiming payments to Cohen were being made for work he was performing at the time and not a reimbursement for money he had paid out personally.
why didn't Cohen invoice for campaign contributions instead of legal expenses?.......

Wrong again halfwit.

Wrong again halfwit.

There was no crime. FEC stated it was not an election violation. The previous DA said there was no there, there.

But whiny simple-minded ignoramuses want to wish it so Bragg fabricated one he still can't prove.
Bragg should personally pay back the state for wasting their time and money

This is the defense Trump is working on...

I told them to do it, but I did not do it myself.

Just when we though you couldn't be more stupid.

Navigate away from Young Turds and Raw Sewage, they make you even stupider than you started.

Bragg should personally pay back the state for wasting their time and money

Yes he should, but in our corrupt and dysfunctional system, judges and prosecutors are engaged in gross misconduct with utterly no penalty. Bragg will not face fine, prosecution, demotion, or any other penalty for his acts. Nor will Comrade Merchan - who is up to his ears in this plot to corrupt the 2024 election.

Last edited:
Yes he should, but in our corrupt and dysfunctional system, judges and prosecutors are engage in gross misconduct with utterly no penalty. Bragg will not face fine, prosecution, demotion, or any other penalty for his acts. Nor will Comrade Merchan - who is up to his ears in this plot to corrupt the 2024 election.
Sadly you are correct.

So there's no evidence of reimbursement just the prosecutions claim there were reimbursements. Wow strong case.
No evidence? Testimony and documents provide evidence that Cohen was paid to reimburse him for the payment he made to Stormy Daniels. I believe Trump even said he reimbursed Cohen in an interview he did. This isn't just claims by the prosecution. They are presenting evidence to the jury.

No evidence? Testimony and documents provide evidence that Cohen was paid to reimburse him for the payment he made to Stormy Daniels. I believe Trump even said he reimbursed Cohen in an interview he did. This isn't just claims by the prosecution. They are presenting evidence to the jury.
Testimony from someone with an axe to grind against trump and a sewer movie "access"? So suddenly trump is no longer a liar? What documents?

Wrong again halfwit.

Wrong again halfwit.

It's so funny how you deny reality, Poopiehead.
FEC doesn't charge anyone with crimes. The DOJ does. They indicted Cohen for 2 campaign violations for the payment to Stormy.
Cohen plead guilty to those two campaign violations.

Testimony from someone with an axe to grind against trump and a sewer movie "access"? So suddenly trump is no longer a liar? What documents?
Unable to follow the links I have posted? I guess we should really pity you since you seem to be unable to do many things normal people can do.

Back