Is an Obama/Clinton ticket beatable?

For the first time I have a strong feeling thats whats going to happen. She has weasled her way into a position where he needs her.

NO, they can and will win in a mondale like landslide.

So, your answer is no. But I am not so sure they can be beat by McCain. They both bring so many factions to the table they may be unbeatable.

I would vote for them.

Obama will crush Mcfossil even if he goes with a lesser know like Richarson or Webb.

Ohhh, I like Webb, that would be a good choice. McCain and he both have kids in Iraq so that would neutralize that point somewhat.

Plus Webb helps with Virginia a big state that will be tough for Obama.

Richardson would also be a good but AZ has fewer Votes. He would help with the hispanics in Texas, however Texas is a lost cause for Obama.

I just think Senator Clinton holds a lot of power with the over 50 women that Obama may have to choose her.

Webb is my new favorate for VP. Can the guy deliver Virginia?

Obama/Webb... if they get VA, IL, NY, CA, and a few others America's long national nightmare will finally be over.

Webb is my new favorate for VP. Can the guy deliver Virginia?

Obama/Webb... if they get VA, IL, NY, CA, and a few others America's long national nightmare will finally be over.

What do you mean IF they get IL, NY and CA???? Not a chance in hell a Dem is losing any of those three.

VA is a toss up this year regardless of who Obama puts on his ticket. Webb would certainly give them the edge, but given the voting history there, it would still be close.

VA - 13
CA - 55
IL - 21
NY - 31

Total - 120

Thats a lot to start with.

I know... but CA, IL and NY are already in the bag and have been for Dems for a long time. You are not adding anything to the Dem side except VA. If you in turn give up MI, PA, WI or MN (depending on who McCains running mate is) then you really are back where you started.

Bottom line, it is like questioning whether McCain can take TX or not. TX is already in the bag for him.

But Texas is nuthing compared to NY, IL and CA combined.

I can see where the math looks bleak for McCain.

But Texas is nuthing compared to NY, IL and CA combined.

I can see where the math looks bleak for McCain.

Do you seriously want me to list all the locks for McCain? Give me a break. I was just stating that none of them are in danger of going to the opposite party. You pick up NO gain from 2004 by taking NY, IL and CA.

Florida is a toss up with Senator Clinton, but a sure loss for Obama.

Clinton/Nelson would surely put Florida into the win catagory for senator Clinton.

That would start them with 147...

Back