Is Anyone Surprised that a Man Won the Gold Medal in Women's Boxing?

It's official, Lin Yu-Ting and his XY chromosomes bitch-slapped Julia Szeremeta of Poland to win the Olympic gold medal in women's boxing. Just like Imane Khelif, Lin Yu-Ting won every round in every one of his fights in the 2024 Paris Olympics.

Let's Review the accomplishments of Lin Yu-Ting and Imane Khelif:

1. The first men to compete in women's Olympic boxing
2. The first Olympic boxers to win every single round of every fight. *
3. The first Olympians to have their disqualifications disqualified for inclusivity.

* - Julia Szeremeta, Poland's national women's boxing champion, was unable to win even a single round against Lin Yu-Ting in the Olympic gold medal bout. Women's boxing world champion Yang Liu was unable to win even a single round in her Olympic gold medal bout against Imane Khelif.

The IBA isn't going to publish protected medical information. The chromosome test was performed by an independent lab, the results, i.e. the XY chromosomes, were reported back to the IBA who disqualified Imane Khelif and Lin Yu-Ting on that basis.

That is all that needed to be done. They both failed the chromosome test because they have XY chromosomes as confirmed by an independent lab.

It was the IOC who became dishonest and decided to allow those men into the women's competition. Gullible people like you allow yourselves to be manipulated like putty.
So the IBA refuses to release the proof to back up their claim.

Understood.

The IBA isn't going to publish protected medical information. The chromosome test was performed by an independent lab, the results, i.e. the XY chromosomes, were reported back to the IBA who disqualified Imane Khelif and Lin Yu-Ting on that basis.

That is all that needed to be done. They both failed the chromosome test because they have XY chromosomes as confirmed by an independent lab.

It was the IOC who became dishonest and decided to allow those men into the women's competition. Gullible people like you allow yourselves to be manipulated like putty.
So if the IBA isn't going to publish protected medical info, then how do we know she has an XY chromosome?

You just said they won't publish protected medical info.

So the IBA refuses to release the proof to back up their claim.
Stupid wording. I already explained this twice. Go back and re-read. The men were disqualified upon their XY chromosomes being revealed. Nothing more was required. No personal medical information needed to be published.

Stupid wording. I already explained this twice. Go back and re-read. The men were disqualified upon their XY chromosomes being revealed. Nothing more was required. No personal medical information needed to be published.
The IBA released a statement.

They can claim anything they want is a statement.

They have yet to release the medical documentation.

So if the IBA isn't going to publish protected medical info, then how do we know she has an XY chromosome?
Because the IBA disqualified the men upon learning from the independent lab of their XY chromosomes.
You just said they won't publish protected medical info.
Correct. The IBA simply announced, not published, the men's ineligibility to compete as women for their XY chromosomes. Otherwise, their medical privacy is protected.

Because the IBA disqualified the men upon learning from the independent lab of their XY chromosomes.

Correct. The IBA simply announced, not published, the men's ineligibility to compete as women for their XY chromosomes. Otherwise, their medical privacy is protected.
Except, when the IBA announced WHY they were disqualified, they DIDN'T protect their medical privacy.

They can claim anything they want is a statement.
So the IOC decided to alter eligibility requirements to not involve chromosomes, and to simply trust documents. Ergo, men with forged birth certificates can compete in women's Olympic events whereas men cannot compete in women's IBA boxing events.

Except, when the IBA announced WHY they were disqualified, they DIDN'T protect their medical privacy.
Those men signed papers agreeing to allow the results to be made public. If they didn't want the world to know that they were men, i.e. maintain a semblance of plausible deniability, they shouldn't have tried to lie and take the chromosome test.

Those men signed papers agreeing to allow the results to be made public. If they didn't want the world to know that they were men, i.e. maintain a semblance of plausible deniability, they shouldn't have tried to lie and take the chromosome test.
Have you seen the actual results?

I haven't seen any.

All I've seen is a "statement" from the IBA and that is not proof.

Have you seen the actual results? I haven't seen any. All I've seen is a "statement" from the IBA and that is not proof.
Semantic pivot. Were you going to show that the independent lab erred somehow? The IOC is not denying the XY chromosomes; they are simply not considering them in the name of inclusivity and of being WOKE.

the boxer's DNA is the proof....they can release it any time they want.....
Exactly. You'll notice that neither Imane Khelif nor Lin Yu-Ting are clamoring to have their chromosomes checked by Deloitte, for example, i.e. an independent public accounting, auditing and verification firm. They both are going to maintain maximum plausible deniability for as long as they can. They will not do anything on their own part to reveal their XY chromosomes, lest all their existing support evaporate amidst the realization that they were not born female and were never women as they claimed.

The fact that they are not immediately proving everyone wrong, and instead are doing everything humanly possible to mantain plausible deniability is all any rational adult needs to know.

Imane Khelif, a mediocre male boxer from Algeria, just breezed through to a gold medal in the 66Kg category of women's boxing, after acquiring all the forged documents necessary to identify as a woman.

Khelif, who was born male (with XY chromosomes) and who was disqualified from competing in the 2023 women's boxing world championships by the IBA for failing the genetics test that revealed his XY chromosomes, ... beat the snot out of every female opponent without losing even a single round. Italian boxer Carini surrendered and quit fighting within 46 seconds after being hit twice in the head, harder than she had ever been hit and believing that her nose was broken.

Taiwan's Lin Yu-Ting is the other male competing in Olympic women's boxing, and he will take the gold medal tomorrow. He too was disqualified from competing in the 2023 women's boxing championships for his XY chromosomes with which he was born, and is now taking advantage of the IOC's "inclusivity" rules which bar any "traumatizing" biological tests and simply trust whatever documentation the athletes bring to the Olympic games.

Once again, neither Imane Khelif nor Lin Yu-Ting have lost even a single round. All women who trained for years and competed against them had their hopes and dreams instantly dashed.

PARIS (AP) — Crowds of women have shown up at Imane Khelif’s fights during the Paris Olympics to rally around the Algerian boxer as she faced online abuse over misconceptions about her sex.
She was born a woman, has a woman's passport, has lost in her sport to other women.

And you a fucking trumptard! Go blow yourself.

He is man.
No. She's not.

The claims that Khelif is not a woman are not substantiated. Khelif has always competed as a woman; she has never come out as transgender or intersex. "The Algerian boxer was born female, was registered female, lived her life as a female, boxed as a female, has a female passport," International Olympic Committee spokesperson Mark Adams said in a Aug. 2 media briefing (14:34). "This is not a transgender case."

She was born a woman,
Nope. You have gullibly allowed yourself to be manipulated and bent over furniture. Then again, you're a leftist so what else should anyone expect from you.

Both men were born male, i.e. with XY chromosomes, which they both still have to this day.

has a woman's passport,
... obviously forged.

has lost in her sport to other women.
Having lost to a woman because he is actually only a mediocre boxer who had a bad day while he was ill ... is an extremely low bar over which to step ... it's effectively touching the ground. The fact that both men cruised through to gold without losing a single round, while national and world champion women collectively couldn't manage to win even a single round is itself an impossibly high bar for any woman, but apparently not enough to work up a sweat for a man.

Not even a single round.

And you a fucking trumptard! Go blow yourself.
It's about time for the DNC to ream the next narrative into you. Get ready to bend over again.

Back