Is Anyone Surprised that a Man Won the Gold Medal in Women's Boxing?

No. She's not.
Yep, he and his XY chromosomes are all man ... manly man ... slapping them bitches around in the ring like they were beach balls. He beat the fear of God into Carini who had never in her career been hit so hard; she just gave up. He beat the snot out of reigning world champion Yang Liu like he was playing three rounds of Wack-A-Mole.

1723238751605.jpg

Recap: You've been had. He's all dude. The reigning world champion didn't win a single round because she's a woman and he's a man.

Nope. You have gullibly allowed yourself to be manipulated and bent over furniture. Then again, you're a leftist so what else should anyone expect from you.

Both men were born male, i.e. with XY chromosomes, which they both still have to this day.

... obviously forged.

Having lost to a woman because he is actually only a mediocre boxer who had a bad day while he was ill ... is an extremely low bar over which to step ... it's effectively touching the ground. The fact that both men cruised through to gold without losing a single round, while national and world champion women collectively couldn't manage to win even a single round is itself an impossibly high bar for any woman, but apparently not enough to work up a sweat for a man.

Not even a single round.

It's about time for the DNC to ream the next narrative into you. Get ready to bend over again.
You spend so much time posting debunked garbage. Says so much about you.

Yep, he and his XY chromosomes are all man ... manly man ... slapping them bitches around in the ring like they were beach balls. He beat the fear of God into Carini who had never in her career been hit so hard; she just gave up. He beat the snot out of reigning world champion Yang Liu like he was playing three rounds of Wack-A-Mole.

1723238751605.jpg

Recap: You've been had. He's all dude. The reigning world champion didn't win a single round because she's a woman and he's a man.
No. She's a woman. You're the gullible one - but of course you are - you're a trumptard - part of the cult of Jewish space lasers, pizza basements and stolen elections you lose.

No. She's a woman. You're the gullible one - but of course you are - you're a trumptard - part of the cult of Jewish space lasers, pizza basements and stolen elections you lose.
It should never be allowed to participate in any sports (except freak shows).

You spend so much time posting debunked garbage.
You spend so much time fantasizing about reality being totally different from the way it actually is, and so much time bent over furniture getting your colon pummeled by your slave masters that you don't have any time to think through your positions. Says so much about you.

Get your dream on, get your ream on, get your Jim Beam on.

1723238751605.jpg

She has a fucking vagina. She could bear a child if she so wished. Are you now declaring to be a leftist who thinks men can bear children?

She has a fucking vagina.
1. I don't think you've seen his genitalia
2. I don't care what surgeries he has had. Nobody does.
3. To how many children has he given birth? Did you say that he can't give birth to any children because he's a man?
4. Since when does a woman have an XY chromosome pair?
5. Why hasn't either Khelif or Yu-Ting volunteered to resolve this issue with another chromosome test? Oh, that's right ... they've both already taken two such tests which revealed their XY chromosomes and it would be silly to think that a third test would reveal different results.
6. For how long did your thought-masters ream you to get you to agree to regurgitate stupid shit?

She could bear a child if she so wished.
Nope. The world will believe it when that happens. At the moment, you are asking the world to believe that a man who had an elective surgery can somehow give birth. Good luck getting traction with that.

Make sure to post this dude's pregnancy pictures when that happens. Until then, he'll just spend his time bullying women in the ring.

AA1ob5ME.img

1. I don't think you've seen his genitalia
The doctors who assigned her female at birth and wrote her birth certificate did, fucktard.
2. I don't care what surgeries he has had. Nobody does.
She hasn't had any.
3. To how many children has he given birth? Did you say that he can't give birth to any children because he's a man?
She can give birth because she's a woman with Swyers.
4. Since when does a woman have an XY chromosome pair?
When the woman has a chromosomal disorder like Swyers, dumbfuck
5. Why hasn't either Khelif or Yu-Ting volunteered to resolve this issue with another chromosome test? Oh, that's right ... they've both already taken two such tests which revealed their XY chromosomes and it would be silly to think that a third test would reveal different results.
6. For how long did your thought-masters ream you to get you to agree to regurgitate stupid shit?

Nope. The world will believe it when that happens. At the moment, you are asking the world to believe that a man who had an elective surgery can somehow give birth. Good luck getting traction with that.

Make sure to post this dude's pregnancy pictures when that happens. Until then, he'll just spend his time bullying women in the ring.

AA1ob5ME.img

The doctors who assigned her female at birth and wrote her birth certificate did, fucktard.
Nope. The doctor who filled out his original birth certificate filled it in as male. Then, when Imane Khelif wanted to be a woman, he got himself a forged birth certificate. Stupid, undereducated leftists, such as you, live under the mistaken assumption that no documents are ever forged or fabricated. Leftists are stupid in that regard.

And you are particularly stupid for pretending to have seen Imane Khelif's genitalia, insisting that he has a vagina. Then, when you're called on it, you run like a fucking coward and claim "Oh, I meant that other people saw it." You're a fucking moron. I bet you sucked on Khelif's dick and are trying to cover for it even now as we speak. Sure, documents can never be forged. Right. What a fucking idiot. What do you think millions of illegal immigrants have?

Show me a leftist and I'll show you someone who threw away his childhood educational opportunities.

Dismissed.

She hasn't had any.
I'll bet the farm that you haven't the vaguest idea one way or the other. Have you sucked on his dick recently to assure yourself that it's still there. How would you know whether he has ever had any elective surgeries?

She can give birth because she's a woman with Swyers.
Your insistance is just as lacking in credibility as you are. He's had XY chromosomes since birth, he's all dude, ... he won't be giving birth to any children.

When the woman has a chromosomal disorder like Swyers, dumbfuck
Is that all you've got? I know I'm not buying it. I know that must have appeared very convenient when it was told to you, and you regurgitated as ordered, but I don't allow anyone to do my thinking for me.

Let me know when Imane Khelif is a few weeks out from giving birth.

Nope. The doctor who filled out his original birth certificate filled it in as male.
You have no evidence for your retarded claim, you braindead cunt
Then, when Imane Khelif wanted to be a woman, he got himself a forged birth certificate. Stupid, undereducated leftists, such as you, live under the mistaken assumption that no documents are ever forged or fabricated. Leftists are stupid in that regard.

And you are particularly stupid for pretending to have seen Imane Khelif's genitalia, insisting that he has a vagina. Then, when you're called on it, you run like a fucking coward and claim "Oh, I meant that other people saw it." You're a fucking moron. I bet you sucked on Khelif's dick and are trying to cover for it even now as we speak. Sure, documents can never be forged. Right. What a fucking idiot. What do you think millions of illegal immigrants have?

Show me a leftist and I'll show you someone who threw away his childhood educational opportunities.

Dismissed.

I'll bet the farm that you haven't the vaguest idea one way or the other. Have you sucked on his dick recently to assure yourself that it's still there. How would you know whether he has ever had any elective surgeries?

Your insistance is just as lacking in credibility as you are. He's had XY chromosomes since birth, he's all dude, ... he won't be giving birth to any children.

Is that all you've got? I know I'm not buying it. I know that must have appeared very convenient when it was told to you, and you regurgitated as ordered, but I don't allow anyone to do my thinking for me.

Let me know when Imane Khelif is a few weeks out from giving birth.
Women with Swyers have functioning female genitalia and can bear children and give birth, and have a chromosomal disorder that makes their chromosomes apepar as XY, you scientifically ignorant cocksleeve.

You have no evidence for your retarded claim, you braindead cunt
That's my point, you mindless cum-bubble. You have no evidence that Khelif's obviously fictitious birth certificate somehow represents reality in any way. You know that Khelif is gender confused and desperately seeks affirmation that he is a woman, and the IOC has told him that they'll provide that affirmation, in the form of an Olympic medal in a women's event, if he simply produces a forged birth certificate that will enabable the IOC to assert that Khelif was born "female" ... at least that's what his phony birth certificate reads.

He has XY chromosomes. Period. End of story. You keep trying to point to a document that is obviously forged. You buy it, yes. You're a moron, but I'm repeating myself. The IOC specifically eliminated chromosome requriements because they want to be WOKE and inclusive. That doesn't make a man a woman. The IOC's declaration that a man is a woman only fools the stupidest among us ... that would include you.

XY chromosomes. Learn a little human physiology. Don't be a permanent idiot.

Women with Swyers have functioning female genitalia and can bear children and give birth,
What women can do has no relevance to how a man cannot give birth.

We have already established that you are lying when you say that you have somehow confirmed that Khelif has a vagina. You are nothing but a liar; there is no reason for anyone to believe anything you say. My assumption is that Khelif has a dick and that you know it. Nonetheless, whethere he does or whether he had some elective surgery at some point, his XY chromosomes establish that he was born male and is a man today.

Imane Khelif is a man, and that is beyond question. XY chromosomes. Learn what that means.

... you scientifically ignorant cocksleeve.
I like that one. You are obviously projecting but ... cocksleeve? Is that a condom or a cunt? Interesting wording in any event. I'll have to use it sometime.

That got me thinking ... Full Latex Jacket. Hmmmm.

The bottom line Khelif went through puberty under the influence of testosterone. He has stronger bones, larger lungs, and stronger muscles than women in his weight class. He should be fighting against other men or intersexuals not against XX chromosome women.

Imane Khelif has just revealed that he's in it for the gender affirmation. He filed a "harrassment" complaint against any and all mention on the internet that he is a man, eliminating the need to specify any names. The reason for the complaint is that all such commentary is there in plain view for Khelif to read, bursting his affirmation bubble, and that must be harrassment, right?

khelif.jpeg

Stupid wording. I already explained this twice. Go back and re-read. The men were disqualified upon their XY chromosomes being revealed. Nothing more was required. No personal medical information needed to be published.
You obviously haven't done your research, therefore you don't know about the IBA’s decades of troubled governance and longstanding accusations of a thorough lack of normal transparency in nearly every aspect of its dealings.

The IBA made a claim and refuse to back it up with anything official.

Back