Is Anyone Surprised that a Man Won the Gold Medal in Women's Boxing?

You obviously haven't done your research,
You obviously haven't been paying attention and wouldn't know how to apply any critical reasoning if you had been.

therefore you don't know about the IBA’s decades of troubled governance
Immaterial misdirection on your part. Let's presume that I don't believe any of your mischaracterizations or hit jobs. You have EVADED the topic of the XY chromosomes of Imane Khelif and Lin Yu-Ting. All of your distrationary booooolsch't is just wasted bandwidth.

The IBA made a claim and refuse to back it up with anything official.
Too funny. You are obviously being completely dishonest. Your flailing is discarded.

What part of "The IBA made a claim and refuse to back it up with anything official." was dishonest?
Your dishonesty is your insistence that the independent lab that discovered Khelif's and Yu-Ting's XY chromosomes are somehow obligated to publish Khelif's and Yu-Ting's unrelated private and protected medical information beyond the revelation of the XY chromosomes.

Your dishonesty is your omission of Khelif's and Yu-Ting's acknowledgement and acceptance of those test results, signaling that they were both well in anticipation of those impending results, as well as being well aware of the futility of "demanding a retest" or two or three. They knew that the only way they will ever be able to compete as "women" in this world is to find a competition that won't require a chromosome test to verify claims of being a woman.

Your dishonesty is your denial of the IOC's flagrant attempt to be WOKE, to bring men into women's events. You conceal the fact that the IOC abolished the testing of the athletes' chromosomes for that purpose. The IOC intentionally removed the IBA as the governing authority for the boxing because the IBA refused to abandon the chromosome test. The IOC would never be able to be WOKE if they couldn't get men into the women's events, so the IOC had to remove the IBA. Once that happened, Khelif and Yu-Ting, who are both men who were born male with XY chromosomes, could enter the games, could bully women with impunity, could dash the hopes and dreams of women who invested many years of their lives training for those competitions, and could make the IOC as WOKE as they need to be.

Imane Khelif, a mediocre male boxer from Algeria, just breezed through to a gold medal in the 66Kg category of women's boxing, after acquiring all the forged documents necessary to identify as a woman.

Khelif, who was born male (with XY chromosomes) and who was disqualified from competing in the 2023 women's boxing world championships by the IBA for failing the genetics test that revealed his XY chromosomes, ... beat the snot out of every female opponent without losing even a single round. Italian boxer Carini surrendered and quit fighting within 46 seconds after being hit twice in the head, harder than she had ever been hit and believing that her nose was broken.

Taiwan's Lin Yu-Ting is the other male competing in Olympic women's boxing, and he will take the gold medal tomorrow. He too was disqualified from competing in the 2023 women's boxing championships for his XY chromosomes with which he was born, and is now taking advantage of the IOC's "inclusivity" rules which bar any "traumatizing" biological tests and simply trust whatever documentation the athletes bring to the Olympic games.

Once again, neither Imane Khelif nor Lin Yu-Ting have lost even a single round. All women who trained for years and competed against them had their hopes and dreams instantly dashed.
So what's all the fuss about??????

why didn't the Olympic committee require another one?........
The IOC was desperate to show the world that it was WOKE. The IOC was desperate to get men into the women's events. As long as the IBA was the authority for the boxing events, the IBA was going to require all who claim to be women to take a chromosome test and prove that they are women. Well, the IOC found that to be entirely antithetical to their goal of getting men into the women's games. Easy fix: remove the IBA as the boxing authority! Problem solved. The IOC then announced that they are henceforth dispensing with any "unfair" and "arbitrary" chromosome tests and that all athletes will simply be trusted to present valid documents. If someone presents a birth certificate that says he was born female, that's good enough for the IOC. There will be no verification beyond the forged paperwork that is presented, even if the athlete presents his paperwork with a pronounced adam's apple like Yu-Ting.

240802-Lin-Yu-ting-al-0954-cb3227.jpg

So what's all the fuss about??????
I'm glad you asked. You're a leftist; maybe you can answer the question. For some reason, leftists become inordinately triggered when men are correctly called men, i.e. men with XY chromosomes being referred to as men and not as women.

Do you have any idea why leftists go absolutely bonkers over this?

I'm glad you asked. You're a leftist; maybe you can answer the question. For some reason, leftists become inordinately triggered when men are correctly called men, i.e. men with XY chromosomes being referred to as men and not as women.

Do you have any idea why leftists go absolutely bonkers over this?
I can understand why you're going bonkers about this matter.

Yep, he and his XY chromosomes are all man ... manly man ... slapping them bitches around in the ring like they were beach balls. He beat the fear of God into Carini who had never in her career been hit so hard; she just gave up. He beat the snot out of reigning world champion Yang Liu like he was playing three rounds of Wack-A-Mole.

1723238751605.jpg

Recap: You've been had. He's all dude. The reigning world champion didn't win a single round because she's a woman and he's a man.
1723587606218.png

has the guy released his medical data?......
Both Imane Khelif and Lin Yu-Ting are gender-confused men who were born male with XY chromosomes. At some point in their lives, they decided to identify as women, and to insist that everyone else treat them as women. They both suck at boxing ... against other men ... but they both totally destroy any and all women in their respective weight categories.

The International Boxing Authority (IBA) requires athletes to sign documents granting permission to administer chromosome tests to verify claims of being women for the competitions, not to somehow publish the athletes' protected medical information. The IBA drew blood, sent the samples to an independent lab and announced eligibility upon receiving the results. Khelif and Yu-Ting, being men, were declared ineligible to compete as women by the IBA once the XY chromosome results were revealed by the lab. The IBA will not publish any information beyond the revelation of XY chromosomes for which the athletes gave permission.

Those who demand that the IBA publish their "proof" are morons. Those who are claiming to be women are the ones who need to prove that they are women.

I can understand why you're going bonkers about this matter.
I'm not a leftist and I'm not going bonkers. All those becoming triggered and totally dishonest are WOKE, misogynistic leftists who need to see men beating up women.

What is it about leftists that make them such sick fucks? ... or is it being a sick fuck that makes someone a leftist?

yu-ting-main-1-afp-getty.jpg

I'm not a leftist and I'm not going bonkers. All those becoming triggered and totally dishonest are WOKE, misogynistic leftists who need to see men beating up women.

What is it about leftists that make them such sick fucks? ... or is it being a sick fuck that makes someone a leftist?

yu-ting-main-1-afp-getty.jpg
This post is full of hate with no logic.

Back