Is Anyone Surprised that a Man Won the Gold Medal in Women's Boxing?

There is no "third gender" simply because some abnormality makes it harder than normal to determine one's gender at birth. There is only male and female.
Actually intersex is a scientific term.

Yes, "intersex" is a scientific term that describes people born with sex traits that don't fit the binary medical definitions of male or female. It's an umbrella term for a spectrum of reproductive characteristics that can include differences in genitalia, hormones, internal anatomy, and chromosomes.

Cleveland Clinic.

People who are intersex have genitals, chromosomes or reproductive organs that don’t fit into a male/female sex binary. Their genitals might not match their reproductive organs, or they may have traits of both.

Imane Khelif isn't a true male or a true female. Imane Khelif also is not transgender.

Any male boxer in the Olympics would have crushed her within seconds.

There have been several "Imane Khelif"s since women were allowed to participate in track and field Olympic events in the mid-1900s.

Last edited:
As I referenced above, here is one of the other "Imane Khelif"s

Christine Mboma 'did not lose hope' during enforced 20-month lay-off

_133171821_christinemboma1332203667.jpg.webp

The 20-year-old has not raced competitively for 20 months after a change to the rules for athletes classed as having differences in sexual development (DSD).

The Namibian has been taking medication to lower her naturally-occurring testosterone levels and will return in the 100m at the Kip Keino Classic in Kenya on Saturday.

"It's not easy mentally - I'm not okay even now," Mboma told BBC Sport Africa.

"I am a strong person and any stuff that happened to me I tried to forget. But it's not easy.

"Training made me not lose hope, and then also it helped me with managing the stuff that I was going through."

DSD is a group of rare conditions, external whereby a person's hormones, genes and/or reproductive organs may be a mix of male and female characteristics. Some of those affected prefer the term "intersex".

World Athletics felt DSD athletes would have an unfair advantage in female races, and in 2018 the governing body put rules in place to require them to lower testosterone levels in order to compete in events ranging from 400m up to the mile.

Unable to run her favoured 400m, Mboma ran over 200m at the delayed Tokyo 2020 Olympics and became the first Namibian woman to win a medal at the Games.

She also became world under-20 champion over 200m in 2021.

Then, in 2023, World Athletics further revised its regulations, barring DSD athletes from competing in any track events unless they reduced their high testosterone levels.

DSD athletes are now required to reduce their blood testosterone level to below 2.5 nanomoles per litre (down from the previous figure of 5nmol/L), and remain under that threshold, in order to compete internationally in the female category in any track and field event.

That locked Mboma out of all competition until she complied with the new regulations - including what would have been her first senior World Championships in Budapest, Hungary, last August[size=large].[/size]

It left the Namibian track star's career in limbo and former rugby player turned athletics coach Henk Botha, who works with Mboma, was "shocked" by the rule changes.

"It was a difficult time for myself and Christine, just coping with whether she can run again," Botha told BBC Sport Africa.

"But I must give so much credit to her and how she handled it. She's strong [to] even have a smile on her face here and be excited to run."

This weekend in Nairobi Mboma will return to competition for the first time since winning bronze in the 200m at the 2022 Commonwealth Games in Birmingham.

"It has been a long time since I have run. I'm looking forward to run again," she said.

"I am happy to be back to the place I love, which is running."

As I referenced above, here is one of the other "Imane Khelif"s
Mboma is also a male with XY chromosomes. You should have looked beyond the fact that he applies colorful nail polish and noticed that the MSM, instead of referring to him as a man with XY-chromosomes, has taken to calling him a woman with an XY-chromosome disorder of sexual development (DSD).

Let me repeat that.

Instead of correctly referring to him as a man with XY-chromosomes, leftists who wish to destroy women's sports have taken to calling him a woman with an XY-chromosome DSD.

ChristinMboma2021.jpg

The Namibian has been taking medication to lower her naturally-occurring testosterone levels ...
Correction: This gender-confused man is taking drugs to be more trans, i.e. to lower his naturally occurring male testosterone levels, because he is a man with naturally-occurring testosterone levels.

DSD is a group of rare conditions,
Nope. All women have XX DSD and all men have XY DSD. DSD means "the chromosomes I have" but carries the connotation that it is somehow a problem to someone.

World Athletics felt [male] athletes would have an unfair advantage in female races, and in 2018 the governing body put rules in place to require them to lower testosterone levels in order to compete in events ranging from 400m up to the mile.
They should have either banned men from participating in women's sports or eliminated women's sports.

Unable to run [his] favoured 400m, Mboma ran over 200m at the delayed Tokyo 2020 Olympics and became the first Namibian [man competing as a woman] to win a medal at the Games.
... and that very day women's sports developed a baseball-size tumor.

Then, in 2023, World Athletics further revised its regulations, barring [male] athletes from competing in any track events unless they reduced their high testosterone levels.

[male] athletes are now required to reduce their blood testosterone level to below 2.5 nanomoles per litre (down from the previous figure of 5nmol/L), and remain under that threshold, in order to compete internationally in the female category in any track and field event.

That locked Mboma out of all competition until [he] complied with the new regulations - including what would have been [his] first senior World Championships in Budapest, Hungary, last August.
It's not simply a question of testosterone levels, but of the myriad of physical advantages that men naturally have over women in sports. Nothing is changed by referring to a man as a woman with XY DSD.

eb60c6753dc19fe780b5d39a59339b2da2820c53-1200x630.jpg

Mboma is also a male with XY chromosomes. You should have looked beyond the fact that he applies colorful nail polish and noticed that the MSM, instead of referring to him as a man with XY-chromosomes, has taken to calling him a woman with an XY-chromosome disorder of sexual development (DSD).

Let me repeat that.

Instead of correctly referring to him as a man with XY-chromosomes, leftists who wish to destroy women's sports have taken to calling him a woman with an XY-chromosome DSD.

ChristinMboma2021.jpg

Correction: This gender-confused man is taking drugs to be more trans, i.e. to lower his naturally occurring male testosterone levels, because he is a man with naturally-occurring testosterone levels.

Nope. All women have XX DSD and all men have XY DSD. DSD means "the chromosomes I have" but carries the connotation that it is somehow a problem to someone.

They should have either banned men from participating in women's sports or eliminated women's sports.

It's not simply a question of testosterone levels, but of the myriad of physical advantages that men naturally have over women in sports. Nothing is changed by referring to a man as a woman with XY DSD.

You've proven repeatedly that you have no interest in nuance or really anything but the narrow minded "Conservative" view of a topic. That being the case, I'm not wasting my the next 2 days of my life while you misdirect and ignore to avoid a true conversation.

Let me repeat that.

ChristinMboma2021.jpg

Nail polish? :rofl2: Too funny.

You've proven repeatedly that you have no interest in nuance or really anything but the narrow minded "Conservative" view of a topic. That being the case, I'm not wasting my the next 2 days of my life while you misdirect and ignore to avoid a true conversation.
You effectively combined two sentences that individually say nothing, into a small paragraph that says even less.

I appreciate you dedicating two days to not wasting my time.

The one and only biology that is a part of science. I'm not aware of any other kinds of biology...

Biology is not politics.

Biology is not religion.

Yes, biology. The one and only biology. Science.
Are you sure that you are not referring to
The one and only biology that is a part of science. I'm not aware of any other kinds of biology...

Biology is not politics.

Biology is not religion.

Yes, biology. The one and only biology. Science.
You mindless religious fanatics just don't know the difference between theology, and politics and any sciences.

l

Actually intersex is a scientific term.
It's a meaningless term. There is no 'third gender' or 'both genders' or whatever else. What is being called an "intersex" person is still either a male or a female (just one with a physical developmental abnormality of some sort).

The biology is clear and easy.
That it is. Too bad you don't understand it.
Sorry you don't understand it.
Nope. This issue belongs to YOU.
You don't even know what "intersex" means.
It is a meaningless term. There is no 'third gender' or 'both genders' or whatever else. There is only male and female. Yes, a very small amount of males and females do experience some sort of physical developmental abnormality, but such abnormalities do not change one's gender.

No, you're just mad that he's actually sticking up for women (meanwhile you hate women so much that you're condoning men to beat the ever loving shit out of them).

Back