Is Anyone Surprised that a Man Won the Gold Medal in Women's Boxing?

You mindless religious fanatics just don't know the difference between theology, and politics and any sciences.
^^^ This is YOUR issue, not mine.

Science is a set of falsifiable models that predict nature. This is the result of taking falsifiable theories and formalizing them (usually via mathematics) into laws, which can then be modeled. An example of 'science' is the 1st Law of Thermodynamics.

Religion is a set of unfalsifiable foundational beliefs (IOW, initial circular arguments) from which all other related arguments stem. An example of 'religion' is Islam.

^^^ This is YOUR issue, not mine.

Science is a set of falsifiable models that predict nature. This is the result of taking falsifiable theories and formalizing them (usually via mathematics) into laws, which can then be modeled. An example of 'science' is the 1st Law of Thermodynamics.

Religion is a set of unfalsifiable foundational beliefs (IOW, initial circular arguments) from which all other related arguments stem. An example of 'religion' is You just made my point, with the words falsifiable and unfalsifiable.

No, you're just mad that he's actually sticking up for women (meanwhile you hate women so much that you're condoning men to beat the ever loving shit out of them).
Wrong. Imane is not a true "man". Imane is not a male who's started living as a female. It's a genetic disorder that impacts hormones, genes and reproductive organs. It's not like the swimmer who lived his whole life as a true male and then decided, at the 11th hour, to be a female and had a significant advantage.

IOW, you stupidly believe that documents cannot be fucking forged. Got it.

HE is a man, dumbfuck.

HE has XY chromosomes, dumbfuck. That makes HIM a MAN, dumbfuck.

Do you get pleasure out of men beating the ever loving SHIT out of women?
People with Swyers have XY Chromosomes (their chromosomes come from a disorder)

People with Swyers can and do bear children. by your own admission above, men cannot bear children. therefore she cannot be a man

you fucking asshat cuntstain

NOT wrong.
Imane is not a true "man".
..... not a "truuuuuuuuuuuuuue" man, eh? :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Imane has XY chromosomes. Imane IS a man, by definition.
Imane is not a male who's started living as a female. It's a genetic disorder that impacts hormones, genes and reproductive organs. It's not like the swimmer who lived his whole life as a true male and then decided, at the 11th hour, to be a female and had a significant advantage.
Imane is still a man, regardless of his abnormal physical development.

ZenMode still condones, and seemingly even gets pleasure from, men beating the ever loving SHIT out of women.

NOT wrong.

..... not a "truuuuuuuuuuuuuue" man, eh? :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Imane has XY chromosomes. Imane IS a man, by definition.

Imane is still a man, regardless of his abnormal physical development.

ZenMode still condones, and seemingly even gets pleasure from, men beating the ever loving SHIT out of women.
No, I don't support men in women's sports and at no point did I say I support it. Your assumptions aren't my problem.

No, I don't support men in women's sports and at no point did I say I support it. Your assumptions aren't my problem.
You absolutely support men in women's sports if the men identify as women. That's all it takes for you to be able to delude yourself into believing that men are somehow not competing in women's sports.

Your artificial requirement of having men identify as women does not somehow remove men from women's sports, but instead encourages more of it.

People with Swyers have XY Chromosomes (their chromosomes come from a disorder)
You're a total fucking moron. Nobody gets XY chromosomes from a disorder. People who are gender-confused refer to their very chromosomes as a disorder because they are desperate to delude themselves and to seek gender affirmation from others. By falling for it, you broadcast that you are the consumate idiot (i.e. you're as sharp as water in a fish bowl) .

People with Swyers can and do bear children.
To how many children have Khelif, Yu-Ting and Mboma given birth, you fucking asshat cuntstain

People with Swyers have XY Chromosomes
... which makes "people with Swyers" MEN.
(their chromosomes come from a disorder)
Nope. Their chromosomes come from their parents, same as with anyone else.
People with Swyers can and do bear children.
Nope. Such people are infertile. They can't have any offspring.
by your own admission above, men cannot bear children.
Right, and these men don't have any offspring. They are infertile.
therefore she cannot be a man
He is a man, by definition.
you fucking asshat cuntstain
you fucking assclown dicksucker

To how many children have Imane Khelif, Lin Yu-Ting and Chris Mboma each given birth?
Female Olympic athletes generally don't have children while they're trying to be Olympic athletes. Simone Biles is 27 and married. Prime child-having time, but she's winning gold medals.

You absolutely support men in women's sports if the men identify as women. That's all it takes for you to be able to delude yourself into believing that men are somehow not competing in women's sports.

Your artificial requirement of having men identify as women does not somehow remove men from women's sports, but instead encourages more of it.
I do not support men in women's sports. I've never said I support men in women's sports. Men are bigger, stronger and faster than women.

Those two things can be true and what I said about Imane, Christina as it relates to DSD can also still be true. Again, you aren't able to see past your Conservative tunnel vision.

No, I don't support men in women's sports
You sure do, actually! All it takes is for the man to say "Derrrr, I INDENTIFY as a woman... derrrrrrrrp derpy derp" and then you instantly SUPPORT, without any question, men beating the ever loving SHIT out of women.
and at no point did I say I support it.
Correct, because doing so would pop the delusion bubble that's inside of the vacant space in which your mind is supposed to be.
Your assumptions aren't my problem.
Your delusions aren't my problem.

Back