Is Anyone Surprised that a Man Won the Gold Medal in Women's Boxing?

You're a total fucking moron. Nobody gets XY chromosomes from a disorder.
Yes, they do. People with Swyers get it from a disorder and have female anatomy and can bear children. People get all sorts of chromosomes and extra chromosomes from disorders, you scientifically ignorant asshat cumdumpster.
People who are gender-confused refer to their very chromosomes as a disorder because they are desperate to delude themselves and to seek gender affirmation from others. By falling for it, you broadcast that you are the consumate idiot (i.e. you're as sharp as water in a fish bowl) .

To how many children have Khelif, Yu-Ting and Mboma given birth, you fucking asshat cuntstain
Suck Trump's dingleberries, you dumb ignorant twat

... which makes "people with Swyers" MEN.
But you just told us men cannot bear children. Yet those with Swyers can, and have, numerous times.
Nope. Their chromosomes come from their parents, same as with anyone else.
Wow, you scientifically ignorant cunt.
Nope. Such people are infertile. They can't have any offspring.
False. Numerous people with swyers have bore children and given birth.

Right, and these men don't have any offspring. They are infertile.
Then by your definition those with Swyers are NOT men like you claimed, you dumb fucking cunt. People with Swyers have literally fucking given birth to children with their fucking vaginas
He is a man, by definition.

you fucking assclown dicksucker
Again, not by your own definition, you twatwaddle

Female Olympic athletes generally don't have children while they're trying to be Olympic athletes. Simone Biles is 27 and married. Prime child-having time, but she's winning gold medals.
We're not talking about female Olympic athletes. We're talking about men, i.e. XY chromosomes, who cannot give birth, which is why they have not given birth in the past and will not give birth in the future.

These men all suffer from 5-αRD (5 Alpha Reductase Deficiency), an enzyme deficiency that prevented their genetalia from developing in the womb. The birthing doctors/nurses/midwives erroneously declared the newborns to be female on the basis of a missing penis or other genetalia ambiguities, not on any analysis of their chromosomes. They were born male and were simply misgendered at birth because of their unfortunate abnormality.

Yet those with Swyers can, and have, numerous times.
They don't have Swyers. They have 5-αRD, an enzyme deficiency that prevents the development of genetalia in the womb. They were, and are, male but without developed genetalia. As such, they are not women with wombs, and they will never give birth. They are men without proper genetalia and may never be able to empregnate any women.

Wow, you scientifically ignorant cunt.
You are the scientifically illiterate moron in this equation. I recommend you hang it up.

False. Numerous people with swyers have bore children and given birth.
No male (i.e. individual with XY chromosomes) can give birth. Neither Khelif, Yu-Ting nor Mboma will ever give birth.

I do not support men in women's sports.
One more time. You are a liar. You absolutely support men competing in women's sports and beating the snot out of all the other women ... if the men identify as women.

You know that Khelif, Yu-Ting and Mboma all have XY chromosomes. You know that they win all their events because they are men competing in women's sports. You are perfectly fine with this specifically because the men identify as women.

Don't pretend otherwise.

I've never said I support men in women's sports.
Yes. You said you support Khelif, Yu-Ting and Mboma, men with XY chromosomes, competing in women's sports, displacing women who would have otherwise been competing in those slots, dashing the hopes and dreams of the women who trained for years to compete in the competitions as they, the men, snap up all the medals and trophies and set unbreakable records for women's events.

You have expressed your undying support for such. Don't pretend otherwise.

Men are bigger, stronger and faster than women.
... and you saw what Khelif and Yu-Ting did to all the women. These two men won every round of every fight, in a very lopsided manner, a feat that has never been accomplished by any woman ever, but is the only result for the first two men to compete in the women's Olympic boxing. I watched Khelif smack the reigning women's welterweight world champion, Yang Liu, around the ring like he was her abusive, wife-beating husband. Yang Liu was the reigning world champion, and there was nothing she could do. She never even came close to winning any round.

66b68ed6de935.image.jpg
GYZT4WIGQZ2K4A55XQG3FNBB6I.jpg

You are sick if you think this is legitimate.

Yes, they do.
You're done. Stay awake in school in your next life.

People with Swyers
Swyers is not at issue here.

get it from a disorder and have female anatomy
The men in question do not have female anatomy, will never bear children and will never give birth. In fact, their under/non-developed male genetalia might never be able to impregnate any women.

Your drivel about these men somehow having vaginas and being able to give birth just shows that someone else does your thinking for you, and that you have completely lost all ability to apply any sort of critical reasoning. You're an idiot.

People get all sorts of chromosomes and extra chromosomes from disorders,
You suck at biology. Ask me how I know.

One more time. You are a liar. You absolutely support men competing in women's sports and beating the snot out of all the other women ... if the men identify as women.

You know that Khelif, Yu-Ting and Mboma all have XY chromosomes. You know that they win all their events because they are men competing in women's sports. You are perfectly fine with this specifically because the men identify as women.

Don't pretend otherwise.

Yes. You said you support Khelif, Yu-Ting and Mboma, men with XY chromosomes, competing in women's sports, displacing women who would have otherwise been competing in those slots, dashing the hopes and dreams of the women who trained for years to compete in the competitions as they, the men, snap up all the medals and trophies and set unbreakable records for women's events.

You have expressed your undying support for such. Don't pretend otherwise.

... and you saw what Khelif and Yu-Ting did to all the women. These two men won every round of every fight, in a very lopsided manner, a feat that has never been accomplished by any woman ever, but is the only result for the first two men to compete in the women's Olympic boxing. I watched Khelif smack the reigning women's welterweight world champion, Yang Liu, around the ring like he was her abusive, wife-beating husband. Yang Liu was the reigning world champion, and there was nothing she could do. She never even came close to winning any round.

66b68ed6de935.image.jpg
GYZT4WIGQZ2K4A55XQG3FNBB6I.jpg

You are sick if you think this is legitimate.
If I'm liar, then show me where I said I support men in women's sports under any circumstances.

I'll be waiting.......for a looooooon time.

They don't have Swyers. They have 5-αRD, an enzyme deficiency that prevents the development of genetalia in the womb. They were, and are, male but without developed genetalia. As such, they are not women with wombs, and they will never give birth. They are men without proper genetalia and may never be able to empregnate any women.

You are the scientifically illiterate moron in this equation. I recommend you hang it up.

No male (i.e. individual with XY chromosomes) can give birth. Neither Khelif, Yu-Ting nor Mboma will ever give birth.
You've seen their channels? That's weird.

I already did. You must be trolling.
You are the liar.

I could, as I've done in the past, keeping asking you the same question, over and over, regarding where I said I support men in women's sports, but we both know you can't provide it. You can't show where I said I support men in women's sports because I never said it, because I don't support it.

Explaining the difference between transgender and DSD isn't supporting anything.

Last edited:
You are the liar.
You're trolling again. You are obviously not looking to have a serious conversation.

I could, as I've done in the past, keeping asking you the same question [that you have already answered over and over], over and over,
If you were looking for a serious discussion and weren't just trolling, you'd answer my questions as well and you would rephrase your invalid questions to become valid questions as I have indicated over and over and over.

... but you are just trolling, so you don't.

regarding where I said I support men in women's sports, but we both know you can't provide it.
All of your posts on the topic in the thread. You then pretend to deny everything you have written. You're just trolling.

You're trolling again. You are obviously not looking to have a serious conversation.

If you were looking for a serious discussion and weren't just trolling, you'd answer my questions as well and you would rephrase your invalid questions to become valid questions as I have indicated over and over and over.

... but you are just trolling, so you don't.

All of your posts on the topic in the thread. You then pretend to deny everything you have written. You're just trolling.
Then show me SPECIFICALLY where I expressed support for men in women's sports. Don't show me where I explained the difference between being transgender and having DSD. Show me where I SPECIFICALLY expressed support for men, biological males, in women's sports.

Which post #?

We both know you aren't going provide anything to support your claim, because you are a liar, just like gfm.

So, here are my preemptive replies to your next two posts where you tap dance and avoid:

1. Then show me SPECIFICALLY where I expressed support for men in women's sports. Which post #?

2. Then show me SPECIFICALLY where I expressed support for men in women's sports. Which post #?

Back