Is Anyone Surprised that a Man Won the Gold Medal in Women's Boxing?

Then show me SPECIFICALLY which part of my answer to this question you do not understand.
Lol...your answer was "Yes you did".

So, again, what were my exact words expressing support for biological males in women's sports. What are the post #'s, Captain Full of Shit?

Nope. That's WOKE gibberish. First, there is no such thing as "intersex." Second, the XY chromosomes determine the male gender.
I know there are yy males.

they're that guy at the bar who gets all the girls who has arms as big around as your leg without working out.

But you just told us men cannot bear children. Yet those with Swyers can, and have, numerous times.
These men are infertile.
Wow, you scientifically ignorant cunt.
You can't insult your way out of the truth.
False. Numerous people with swyers have bore children and given birth.
These men are infertile.
Then by your definition those with Swyers are NOT men like you claimed, you dumb fucking cunt.
They are men. They have XY chromosomes.
People with Swyers have literally fucking given birth to children with their fucking vaginas
Again, not by your own definition, you twatwaddle
You can't insult your way out of the truth. These people are men; they have XY chromosomes. They are infertile.

Last edited:
These men are infertile.
All infertile people are men?

These men are infertile.

They are men. They have XY chromosomes.

You can't insult your way out of the truth. These people are men; they have XY chromosomes. They are infertile.
These women can and do bear children (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5885995/). By your own definition they cannot be men.

LOL. You're trolling. Quote the EXACT part of my answer that you don't understand. If you don't understand any of it because you can't read English, then say that.
Still looking for where I said I support men and women's sports? Hint: You're going to be looking for a long time because I never said it.

Still looking for where I said I support men and women's sports? Hint: You're going to be looking for a long time because I never said it.
Still waiting for you to point to the part of my exhaustive answer to your question that you don't understand. Perhaps I am still waiting because you don't understand any of my posts.

I'll tell you what; I'll just move on. Your question has been answered thoroughly, and you are free to point out any parts you don't understand.

Still waiting for you to point to the part of my exhaustive answer to your question that you don't understand. Perhaps I am still waiting because you don't understand any of my posts.

I'll tell you what; I'll just move on. Your question has been answered thoroughly, and you are free to point out any parts you don't understand.
Nope. I never said I support males in women's sports, soooooooo, you are either a liar or confused, which is why you can't point to a specific post to support your lie claim.

Nope. I never said I support males in women's sports, soooooooo, you are either a liar or confused, which is why you can't point to a specific post to support your lie claim.
So you are still EVADING. Fine. Let me know when something changes.

Back