Is Anyone Surprised that a Man Won the Gold Medal in Women's Boxing?

You didn't answer, yes or no.
Shoot first and ask questions later, right?

The fact that you are asking this question now, after you have already proclaimed that I support males in female sports, makes you a liar..

It also makes @gfm7175 a liar.

No, I do not support males and female sports. Males have a clear biological advantage when it comes to strength and athleticism.

[EVASION deleted]
Either you answer my easy, simple and straightforward question, or you tip your king.

You just opted to tip your king. We're done. Next topic.

giphy.webp

Either you answer my easy, simple and straightforward question, or you tip your king.

You just opted to tip your king. We're done. Next topic.

giphy.webp
Uh, no, I asked a question of into the night. You chose to inject yourself into that conversation and now you are the one evading my question. Go tip your own king, liar.

Still looking for where I said I support men and women's sports?
No, because you DON'T support men and women's sports... You support just men's sports while giving the middle finger to women's sports. You get pleasure from watching men beat the ever loving shit out of women who trained their whole lives just to come in second place to a man.

Last edited:
Shoot first and ask questions later, right?

The fact that you are asking this question now, after you have already proclaimed that I support males in female sports, makes you a liar..

It also makes @gfm7175 a liar.

No, I do not support males and female sports. Males have a clear biological advantage when it comes to strength and athleticism.
EVASION. Answer the question asked of you.

No, because you DON'T support men and women's sports... You support just men's sports while giving the middle finger to women's sports. You get pleasure from watching men beat the ever loving shit out of women who trained their whole lives just to come in second place to a man.
I love how you just say any stupid shit that comes to mind with no regard to accuracy.

Back