Is Christian culture compatabel with Western Culture....

Of course.

Of course, we'd have a culture lol. But would it be like? No Da Vinci' Last Supper. No Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel and innumerable other works of art and architecture. Contributions by Christian scientists like Newton are too numerous to list.

There would be no Christendom, in fact.

Is Christianity compatible with western culture?....that's a very silly question.

You got nothing?

Except US history. This nation was founded upon a Christian philosophy with the majority of its system of Jurisprudence coming directly as a reflection of William Blackstone's work...who directly referenced the Holy Scriptures in presenting his "Commentaries on the Laws of England".

What? The simple testable truth has never been taught to you. Like it was the Church that began the Public Education System in this nation while using the Holy Bible as a teaching tool....bought and paid for by YOUR CONGRESS CRITTERS.

Again....the name is William Blackstone. Prove that anything just presented is not TESTABLE and TRUE.

Clearly the INTOLERANCE is coming from the radical left.....as it was by a majority ratification (THE US is over 70% Christian)...that ALL THE CIVIL RIGHTS came about in this nation.

Except US history. This nation was founded upon a Christian philosophy with the majority of its system of Jurisprudence coming directly as a reflection of William Blackstone's work...who directly referenced the Holy Scriptures in presenting his "Commentaries on the Laws of England".

Times change.

Times change.

But TRUTH does not. If you want to change the Constitution with the times....amend it by a 3/4 STATE SUPERMAJORITY RATIFICATION....or not. The Constitution is a living breathing document....GO FOR IT...just get 75% of your neighbors to agree with your position. Its not rocket science. Until THE PEOPLE (society) decide to CHANGE WITH THE TIMES...there remains A RULE OF LAW to adhere.

But TRUTH does not. If you want to change the Constitution with the times....amend it by a 3/4 STATE SUPERMAJORITY RATIFICATION....or not. The Constitution is a living breathing document....GO FOR IT...just get 75% of your neighbors to agree with your position. Its not rocket science. Until THE PEOPLE (society) decide to CHANGE WITH THE TIMES...there remains A RULE OF LAW to adhere.

What part of the Constitution do you think I want to change?

I'll understand if you don't know.

What part of the Constitution do you think I want to change?

I'll understand if you don't know.

The part that Don't contain SEXUAL ACTIVITY as a human right? How long does it take you to die if you don't get to have butt sex? Do you need butt sex to live? That part. Sex is an act of free will...any kind of sex...if not, you have just been raped. :) You do not need to engage in SEX to live. Sex is not a protected right....Sex of any kind is not a RACE of PEOPLES. Sure I am a bigot.....I refuse to defend SIN of any kind.

The part that Don't contain SEXUAL ACTIVITY as a human right? How long does it take you to die if you don't get to have butt sex? Do you need butt sex to live? That part. Sex is an act of free will...any kind of sex...if not, you have just been raped. :)

You most likely have ready many of my BI LINES. But just don't know it.

Wow, I know you just came out as bi, but this infatuation you have with man sex is disturbing.

Wow, I know you just came out as bi, but this infatuation you have with man sex is disturbing.

And not worth DEFENDING...right...err...left? :good4u: Finally an accidental truth.....its feigned offense you take when queerness is addressed. If not....what made you assume that I would take offense at something as natural as talking about sex in any fashion. You must find queer sex offensive or you would not attempt to attack someone as if its shameful. There is truth BY "ID".....you have just exposed your own bigotry. Your "ID" betrayed you, as you revealed a self truth void of comprehending your mind was betraying your own lies. :good4u:

And not worth DEFENDING...right...err...left? Finally an accidental truth.....its feigned offense you take when queerness is addressed. If not....what made you assume that I would take offense at something as natural as talking about sex in any fashion. You must find queer sex offensive or you would not attempt to attack someone as if its shameful. There is truth BY "ID".....you have just exposed your own bigotry.

Think so?

Tell me about plow sheers and gnarling. :rofl2:

You said it. You explain it.

Tell me about plow sheers and gnarling.

Read the entire CONTENT and the CONTEXTUAL COMPREHENSION will reveal itself. See....teaching is easy. Just read. Why should I attempt to prove your argument for you......You are not capable of defending yourself. I will pass, I prefer you read it, its already there.

Back