Is Christian culture compatabel with Western Culture....

We can tell...neither of you are Mad as hell while attempting to hide behind feigned laughter. Its a common human trait. Your boiling point is approaching fast...you will GO OFF as you historically do. :)

I am still looking for the 1st FACT presented by either of you. Nope...looked again, just personal insults and accusations void of evidence. But you are having fun not becoming angered. :)Typical Alinsky work.

Read the entire CONTENT and the CONTEXTUAL COMPREHENSION will reveal itself. See....teaching is easy. Just read. Why should I attempt to prove your argument for you......You are not capable of defending yourself. I will pass, I prefer you read it, its already there.

You said it. You explain it.

What are plow sheers and gnarling?

You said it. You explain it.

What are plow sheers and gnarling?

Again....can't read? I will define your argument, present the evidence, and argume with myself...right...err...left? As you have proven...you can't defend your own position so you argue in circles and present the same words over and over ad nausem. Its called DEFLECTION away from your own ignorance. :)

But I gots plenty of popcorn.

Except US history. This nation was founded upon a Christian philosophy with the majority of its system of Jurisprudence coming directly as a reflection of William Blackstone's work...who directly referenced the Holy Scriptures in presenting his "Commentaries on the Laws of England".

What? The simple testable truth has never been taught to you. Like it was the Church that began the Public Education System in this nation while using the Holy Bible as a teaching tool....bought and paid for by YOUR CONGRESS CRITTERS.

Again....the name is William Blackstone. Prove that anything just presented is not TESTABLE and TRUE.

Clearly the INTOLERANCE is coming from the radical left.....as it was by a majority ratification (THE US is over 70% Christian)...that ALL THE CIVIL RIGHTS came about in this nation.

then why did the founders make sure religion and government were separated you fucking idiot

then why did the founders make sure religion and government were separated you fucking idiot

Show me the article in the constitution that separates Church and State. Waiting...but I shall wait for a long time. The only constitution where you'll find a wall of separation would be the USSR constitution. Just SHOW ME in the constitution where religion must be separated from the state. If you read the Bill of Rights.....its the Federal Government that is forbidden to prohibit religion of any form....as there is the guarantee OF religion....not FROM RELIGION.

Are you not capable of making an intelligent well informed decision based upon your own reading? You have brought into the lie concerning a separation of church and state....a phrase made common by the communists right after the 2nd world war and promoted by the Communist Party USA...right here in the 50s.

Again....can't read? I will define your argument, present the evidence, and argume with myself...right...err...left? As you have proven...you can't defend your own position so you argue in circles and present the same words over and over ad nausem. Its called DEFLECTION away from your own ignorance. But I gots plenty of popcorn.

What you don't have is a definition of plow sheers and gnarling.

Will your wife the teacher be home soon? Maybe she can help.

What you don't have is a definition of plow sheers and gnarling.

Will your wife the teacher be home soon? Maybe she can help.

Again....predicted....you refuse to defend your position, as I pointed out...on every instance where there has been Alinsky BAIT....you grab it an run with it. I Gots plenty of time for you to attack the deliberate errors Just like any good Alinskite. I also still haves gots plenty of popcorn? Your point? :) My wife is rolling with laughter. :rolleyes:

Again....predicted....you refuse to defend your position, as I pointed out...on every instance where there has been Alinsky BAIT....you grab it an run with it. I Gots plenty of time for you to attack the deliberate errors Just like any good Alinskite. I also still haves gots plenty of popcorn? Your point? :) My wife is rolling with laughter.

What position is that?

I'll understand if you don't know.

Can she explain what plow sheers and gnarling mean?

What position is that?

I'll understand if you don't know.

Can she explain what plow sheers and gnarling mean?

snowplow2.jpg

PLOW
Popular-Polka-Dot-White-Living-Room-Sheers-or-Window-Gauze-CHS3019-1.jpg

SHEERS

e26f886a1a6e3c275ee6c4e8daff6528.jpg

GNARLING

LOL

No. They said no religion could be established as the state religion. Think back to those times and catholicism was the state religion for most of europe. CofE for England the Kirk for Scotland.
Additionally congress could pass no law prohibiting the free exersize of religion. Like making a church pay for things that are against their faith.

No. They said no religion could be established as the state religion. Think back to those times and catholicism was the state religion for most of europe.

It was? In the 1770s? Is that your final answer?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestant_Reformation

Additionally congress could pass no law prohibiting the free exersize of religion. Like making a church pay for things that are against their faith.

No, not like making a church pay for things that are against their faith.

Like "equal protection under the law" and no religious right to discriminate.

It was? In the 1770s? Is that your final answer?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestant_Reformation

No, not like making a church pay for things that are against their faith.

Like "equal protection under the law" and no religious right to discriminate.

Racistguy has some funny ideas.
I believe he listens to Rush.

Back