Is Covfefe / Rana still a mod?

the_three_stooges_ponified_by_kuren247-d5j1ew3.png

Yes, you are correct that I'm assuming that it was Toxic due to her constant bragging about it here and her statements that when someone has been removed, it was my account, or Mason's. None of the mods have mentioned it.

It appears that you may very well be "mistaken", as Grind put it, so could you kindly provide either the quotes or the links to where she was bragging about reporting you??

OR if you have nothing and just want to continue making the same "mistake", then do nothing. :D

I am not saying she is "lying," perhaps more mistaken, but I just wanted to clarify for the general board, especially because so many amazonions are new here, that while I did address a report that came up with her, she is assuming it was top that reported the post, and I am saying that I never mentioned who reported the post .

People can obviously make inferences when we discuss reports on here, but that's all they are in the end. Many would be surprised to find that we often have liberals reporting liberals and conservatives reporting other conservatives. We actually do have some principled people here.

Principled people with real principles? On JPP?

Nah, nuha.....

Yes, you are correct that I'm assuming that it was Toxic due to her constant bragging about it here and her statements that when someone has been removed, it was my account, or Mason's. None of the mods have mentioned it.

That is because you are obsessed with Top and you can't stop thinking or posting about her or him.

It appears that you may very well be "mistaken", as Grind put it, so could you kindly provide either the quotes or the links to where she was bragging about reporting you??

OR if you have nothing and just want to continue making the same "mistake", then do nothing. :D

Yes+but+did+you+just+kill+yourself+no+then+do+_99081af87406cad4d65a6f3792ca9d7c.jpg

When I finally buy this site there will be changes.

Rancid fired as Mod
Threedee permabanned
Cawacko permabanned
Zappas permabanned
Watermark permabanned

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When I finally buy this site there will be changes.

Rancid fired as Mod
Threedee permabanned
Cawacko permabanned
Zappas permabanned
Watermark permabanned

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave it to a GOP shill to perma-ban those who embarrass him on a regular basis.

I never saw or read him making such an accusation; but since I've provided your request for his accusation against Rana, can you now provide proof of the accusation you're accusing him of making??

You are stupid. So, so stupid. Have someone read post 163 to you, and then have them click on the link.

You are stupid. So, so stupid. Have someone read post 163 to you, and then have them click on the link.

But the discussion was about what Guille exposed Rana of trying to do, not rule 12b.

I now it's difficult for you; but please try and stay on task, unless we're going to denigrate to also including all the posts where you've been called a cunt. :D

But the discussion was about what Guille exposed Rana of trying to do, not rule 12b.

I now it's difficult for you; but please try and stay on task, unless we're going to denigrate to also including all the posts where you've been called a cunt. :D

The discussion is about whether or not Guille was being truthful in his comments about Rana. Try to keep dummy, I know it's hard for you.

The discussion is about whether or not Guille was being truthful in his comments about Rana. Try to keep dummy, I know it's hard for you.

No, that's what YOU want it to be about; but if we want to address what people say about various issues, should this include the number of posts where you're called a cunt?

Back