Is Covfefe / Rana still a mod?

If you don't like being called a lying hypocrite, post the proof that Rana tried to use Guille to get you banned.

When you're done with that, tell the class how one person can use a second person to get a third person banned.

Well, that would be a good question as well for Toxic Top. Clearly she's been trying to get her boy/girlfriends Buttyurt and Angry Bird to goad me into posting a link to that Goodreads group they're all obsessed about, thinking that doing so will get me banned. She even said how *you* posted a link to a post on JPP that linked to that group, so hint hint hint *you* should be banned as well. They yapped and whined about it most of the day, looks like.

So yeah, it's the classic passive-aggressive wimp thing -- get someone else to do your dirty work while accusing others of doing the same. I heard the story straight from Rana. Guess who's more believable? Hint: It is not USF.

Are you really a brunette?

kim-kardashian-platinum-blonde-hair.jpg

If you don't like being called a lying hypocrite, post the proof that Rana tried to use Guille to get you banned.

When you're done with that, tell the class how one person can use a second person to get a third person banned.

I've already posted the proof that Guille provided.
Are you saying that Guille lied; because where's your proof of that??

I see you've decided to go "full on denial", regarding Rana's behavior.

Is this your way of trying to get back into her approval?

Well, that would be a good question as well for Toxic Top. Clearly she's been trying to get her boy/girlfriends Buttyurt and Angry Bird to goad me into posting a link to that Goodreads group they're all obsessed about, thinking that doing so will get me banned. She even said how *you* posted a link to a post on JPP that linked to that group, so hint hint hint *you* should be banned as well. They yapped and whined about it most of the day, looks like.

So yeah, it's the classic passive-aggressive wimp thing -- get someone else to do your dirty work while accusing others of doing the same. I heard the story straight from Rana. Guess who's more believable? Hint: It is not USF.

OH-OH, wait a minute; because how could Rana tell you the story about Guille, if according to Christie she wasn't aware of it??

Bowel Woman hates to be left out, so she posts that effing list again for the millionth time!!

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

I am saddened I'm left out...
But PMP has me on his, so that's some solace, I guess.
He lumps me in with everyone who came from the defunct
Amazon boards. Ignorance is bliss...

You're "flirting" with Mason, just fyi....(one of the first socks, just renamed)
So, you might want to pass on the carpet offer...

I can't imagine happening upon a user name of "Brunette," and asking that question, even if it is some guy's troll account. :cof1:

You cannot stop talking about Top and now you're obsessed with Yurt.

Freak!

I've already posted the proof that Guille provided.
Are you saying that Guille lied; because where's your proof of that??

I see you've decided to go "full on denial", regarding Rana's behavior.

Is this your way of trying to get back into her approval?

"Get back into her approval"?!?

WTF does that even mean?

It's no wonder the state of Arizona lets you work with kids.

You've got the mental development of your average pre-teen.

Back