Is Covfefe / Rana still a mod?

qjZd2U7.jpg

Did your brother take that picture of you?

She has read it or did you not even bother to read the date of the thread I linked to.

It was brought up to her, numerous times; so there is no way she can say she didn't know what was occurring.

I've noticed that you still haven't provided a single comment from her, that denounced or refuted Guille's accusation.
Why is that - OH WAIT, could it be that it's because you have NOTHING except for your own personal bias. :good4u:

Hold your hypocrisy close to your chest; because you own it and it defines you.

You really are a 100% idiot. Rana's had you on ignore for ages, and even stated so openly, because of your habit of insulting her husband. She can't see either your threads or your posts unless someone else answers them. Now it's your turn to prove that she actually did see what you wrote and chose not to respond to it.

You haven't provided one iota of proof that Guille was telling the truth. Guille turned on all the women here and some of the men because he was a nutcase. But he sure figured you out soon enough. He knew you'd be dumb enough to believe any lie he posted about Rana because of your own personal dislike of her, and sure enough you swallowed it like it was your last meal.

You have no business calling anybody a hypocrite. You're the definition of it.

You really are a 100% idiot. Rana's had you on ignore for ages, and even stated so openly, because of your habit of insulting her husband. She can't see either your threads or your posts unless someone else answers them. Now it's your turn to prove that she actually did see what you wrote and chose not to respond to it.

You haven't provided one iota of proof that Guille was telling the truth. Guille turned on all the women here and some of the men because he was a nutcase. But he sure figured you out soon enough. He knew you'd be dumb enough to believe any lie he posted about Rana because of your own personal dislike of her, and sure enough you swallowed it like it was your last meal.

He was one serious mofo, that's for sure.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - since she's had me on ignore; then she must have had EVERY SINGLE PERSON who quoted me, also on ignore.

You have NOTHING; but Rana probably lets you hold the reigns of the bandwagon you've decided to climb aboard.

If you don't like being called a hypocrite, then stop being one. :good4u:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - since she's had me on ignore; then she must have had EVERY SINGLE PERSON who quoted me, also on ignore.

You have NOTHING; but Rana probably lets you hold the reigns of the bandwagon you've decided to climb aboard.

If you don't like being called a hypocrite, then stop being one. :good4u:

If you don't like being called a lying hypocrite, post the proof that Rana tried to use Guille to get you banned.

When you're done with that, tell the class how one person can use a second person to get a third person banned.

Back