Is Covfefe / Rana still a mod?

Darn. What a shame.

TwfonlH.jpg

Post your proof, dummy. Hearsay isn't proof.

The thread that was made, regarding this, can be found at:
Interesting!!

Yeah, uh huh.
You know why I even started talking to you in the first place? Wanna take a guess?
No. It was because a mod on this site wanted to ban you.
Rana wanted to ban you.
First of all, come up with your own smack. I ran that at Rune, it's mine, not yours.
Second, Rana really did want you banned. She asked me to keep agitating you so you'd do something stupid. Remember when I first joined? I didn't like you. In fact, I've never liked you but I broke with the little progressive gangster wannabes because of the shit like Rana tried to pull with me. You're a target and I didn't like them trying to use me to get to you...you're still a dumbass though.

By the way, these aren't heresay; because they are exactly what he posted.

Now; show me one post of hers, that refuted any of this.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

A perfect example of a liberal snowflake who can't handle someone who doesn't agree with them. :D

Yes there are at least 3 former Amazonites that can't stand any conservative to tell them they are wrong. They either ban them from threads, or pretend they have them on ignore.

No one is hoping she's gone for good. She did me a huge favor, and she knows I appreciate it. We have a good idea why she's taking time off.
(She is biased, though, but, then, that's her business. I do doubt she appreciates that she's been thrown under the bus more than once here, by some of those she has befriended)

"We"?Mouse in your pocket?

"We"?Mouse in your pocket?

Notice how Toxic, as always, "knows" things that no one else does.... and how everything comes back to her? Covfefe/Phan is taking time off because of something related to Toxic, that only Toxic knows about but it's so sekrit she can only hint around about it. lol

No wonder she admires and supports Drumpf.

dTbuY43.jpg

What a fucking joke you two are. Foul and Mason the Abbott and Costello of JPP with their futile attempts to stay in the spotlight.

Are you echoing your comment; because you're trying to convince someone else or to convince yourself?

I'm just wondering why you'd believe a screwball like Guille after all the crap he started here, even against you. He offered no proof that this happened. Did he send you something privately that backs up his statements?

We'll see what happens when the mods, including Rana, read this. Why don't you just admit you're really pissed because Rana caught one of your permabanned harpy pals sneaking in again under another name, and rebanned her?

Like I said:
So essentially she's got you fooled; because she did try to recruit a new member to try and agitate me, so she could hopefully get me to say the wrong thing and then ban me.

Looks like he got you fooled, if you think she'd confide her dislike of you and a so-called plot against you in a new member.

There are a couple of former Amazonites here who obsess over females they perceive as being 1) liberal and 2) strong. Your advice is wise and should be heeded, but it won't be.

That's the way it's always been here with liberal women. TOP thinks Rana is a biased mod, yet conservative biased mod Grind brags about the liberal women who quit this site because of him.

I don't know if she's biased in her moderation duties, but she's clearly a leftist loon with rice paper for skin.

I'm sure she's not going to lose any sleep over your opinion. Funny how the cons here bitch about Rana's liberal bias but ignore Grind's conservative bias.

That's the way it's always been here with liberal women. TOP thinks Rana is a biased mod, yet conservative biased mod Grind brags about the liberal women who quit this site because of him.

Toxic thinks Rana is "biased" because Toxic has tried repeatedly to get me banned for this and that and the other, and blames Rana for it not happening. Now she has reason to be down on Grind as well. Last week she snitched to the mods that I had revealed "personal info" about her on JPP.... her town. Unfortunately for her, she herself had revealed the name of the town when she got to talking to Mott the Hoople, who lives in the same general area. They exchanged several posts about the wonders of the suburb, little shops, parks, bike trails, etc. So oops -- no banning was done.

Toxic thinks Rana is "biased" because Toxic has tried repeatedly to get me banned for this and that and the other, and blames Rana for it not happening. Now she has reason to be down on Grind as well. Last week she snitched to the mods that I had revealed "personal info" about her on JPP.... her town. Unfortunately for her, she herself had revealed the name of the town when she got to talking to Mott the Hoople, who lives in the same general area. They exchanged several posts about the wonders of the suburb, little shops, parks, bike trails, etc. So oops -- no banning was done.

I remember reading those posts. And it's even in rule #1... If you post your own information it is the same thing as giving permission for others to use that information,

I remember reading those posts. And it's even in rule #1... If you post your own information it is the same thing as giving permission for others to use that information,

Hahahaha -- yep, that rule that she's so fond of posting over and over and over. She's buttyurt that she got slapped for using my real name here long ago, and has been sulking ever since. Well, let's put it this way: I assume she got slapped because I flagged the post and stated that I did not use my real name here and don't want it used. Didn't get a response, but she never did it again so it's safe to say she was told to quit.

Back