Is Covfefe / Rana still a mod?

Toxic is a regular little Eddie Haskell. "My, Mrs. Covfefe, you're looking especially lovely today!" "Oh Grind, you're so strong and manly!" "Damo, you gorgeous hunk, smite that person for me please?" (bats eyes). lol
You and that cunt Mason are pretty damn toxic yourselves.

Note to Doris: Mason is rather fond of the word cunt, and he has no qualms about using it on women.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You and that cunt Mason are pretty damn toxic yourselves.

Note to Doris: Mason is rather fond of the word cunt, ad he has no qualms about using it on women.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk
She uses it almost more than he does, with no qualms. lol Maybe they're the same person. They always post together, have you noticed that?

Yeah, but it won't answer your involvement and I thought it would not be too much trouble for you to simply explain to me.

Won't make that mistake again[/QUOTE
I'm not sure what you're asking me to explain. It wasn't my account. I didn't report it. You are welcome to send a PM.

What a sick cunt you are,obsessed for years with getting people banned!Toxic is to nice a word for you

She even admitted the reporting in the latest from Ear's news desk over on GR, did you catch that update?

Saw some post from the twat recently where she was saying that she never tried to join GR, except that oh that one time but that was all. Unfortunately she left out the part where she tried to join four times -- each time using the zip code of some obscure town in TX. Oh, and at least 3 of her accounts joined Angry Bird in their own private little GR group for four, called "The Patio" or something. Kind of odd if those socks weren't hers, why all 3 of them would have cozied up with EE, eh? The stupid is strong with this one. lol

She even admitted the reporting in the latest from Ear's news desk over on GR, did you catch that update?

Saw some post from the twat recently where she was saying that she never tried to join GR, except that oh that one time but that was all. Unfortunately she left out the part where she tried to join four times -- each time using the zip code of some obscure town in TX. Oh, and at least 3 of her accounts joined Angry Bird in their own private little GR group for four, called "The Patio" or something. Kind of odd if those socks weren't hers, why all 3 of them would have cozied up with EE, eh? The stupid is strong with this one. lol

Can you please stop bringing up your other board's drama in nearly every thread and specifically this one?

Thank you

Your bed partner posted this pic of you getting out of bed in the mornings.
858914060.jpg

Back