Is Covfefe / Rana still a mod?

She tries to reduce her stress by trying to recruit other JPP posters, in an attempt to try and agitate another JPP poster; so she can wait for them to make a mistake, say the wrong thing, and then she can ban them. :good4u:

It tends to keep her really busy. :D

Uh Oh!

USF's been triggered AGAIN!!

She tries to reduce her stress by trying to recruit other JPP posters, in an attempt to try and agitate another JPP poster; so she can wait for them to make a mistake, say the wrong thing, and then she can ban them. :good4u:

Well, that never worked out very well, because I'm pretty sure the only ones who ended up getting banned were the recruited poster's socks...lol
That being said, I hope she's ok...haven't seen her posting for awhile...

If she isn't gone then she has a new account as she is not listed as a member or as a site leader. So what is the straight skinny?

I am one of her oldest message board friends, stretching back over 15 years, and I have never had her "recruit" me to dog pile anyone,
I have never experienced her engaging in malicious gossip, bad mouthing, or anything even approaching untoward, juvenile, or questionable behavior. That is something only losers do on message boards. In the entirety of my experience with her, she comports herself like a mature adult. Her standards of conduct cannot even be compared to the lying, slandering, girlish gossiping that goes on amongst many in the rightwing contingent of jpp.com

I am one of her oldest message board friends, stretching back over 15 years, and I have never had her "recruit" me to dog pile anyone,
I have never experienced her engaging in malicious gossip, bad mouthing, or anything even approaching untoward, juvenile, or questionable behavior. That is something only losers do on message boards. In the entirety of my experience with her, she comports herself like a mature adult. Her standards of conduct cannot even be compared to the lying, slandering, girlish gossiping that goes on amongst many in the rightwing contingent of jpp.com

So essentially she's got you fooled; because she did try to recruit a new member to try and agitate me, so she could hopefully get me to say the wrong thing and then ban me.

Well, that never worked out very well, because I'm pretty sure the only ones who ended up getting banned were the recruited poster's socks...lol
That being said, I hope she's ok...haven't seen her posting for awhile...

It never worked out because it was a big fat lie. A lie that freedumb will repeat until infinity and beyond.

Back