Is Covfefe / Rana still a mod?

I'm just wondering why you'd believe a screwball like Guille after all the crap he started here, even against you. He offered no proof that this happened. Did he send you something privately that backs up his statements?

We'll see what happens when the mods, including Rana, read this. Why don't you just admit you're really pissed because Rana caught one of your permabanned harpy pals sneaking in again under another name, and rebanned her?

She has read it or did you not even bother to read the date of the thread I linked to.

It was brought up to her, numerous times; so there is no way she can say she didn't know what was occurring.

I've noticed that you still haven't provided a single comment from her, that denounced or refuted Guille's accusation.
Why is that - OH WAIT, could it be that it's because you have NOTHING except for your own personal bias. :good4u:

Hold your hypocrisy close to your chest; because you own it and it defines you.

Looks like he got you fooled, if you think she'd confide her dislike of you and a so-called plot against you in a new member.

Well, you could prove your assertion; is you could quote a single post from her, that denied or refuted this.

BUT
You haven't
You can't
And you won't.

:facepalm:

I thought Eagle finally got wise, and left Top behind. I was impressed to learn that, but he's here again.

Sorry Ox I was out of it till your love had to include me in one of her BS posts. Leave me alone and I'll do the same. But she had to shoot off her mouth. If I were you I would drop her like a hot potato, she is the TOXIC one.

Fat%20Guy%20In%20Spandex.jpg

Big-chainsaw-Blaker-lumberjill.jpg

Back