Is Dixie a moderate, as he claims?

Jarhead, how many times you gonna post my comments out of context and claim some kind of perverted victory? You act like the retarded kids on a field trip! My viewpoint on abortion is well documented, and if you pulled that particular quote, you were in the thread where we discussed my viewpoint in great detail. If you read it, you know what my position is, I stated it several times.

The outrageous statement you are re-posting, was made to illustrate a point about the difference in what we support as part of a society, and what we might personally advocate if we were King and no one could question our mandates. It was not presented as my personal view on anything! You've taken it out of context and had some fun juxtaposing it with my actual viewpoint on abortion, but that just makes you an incompetent idiot who is unable to realize context.

As I said in another thread, I feel my views are fairly "moderate" in comparison to the extremes. Meaning, I am not an extremist. Go ahead, ask me some questions about left/right issues, and I will tell you my position, I have nothing to hide and no reason to lie. I mean, I am conservative, I will tell you that, I believe in many conservative policies, but I am not extreme in my views because I realize there are other people in the society and we all need to have a sense of satisfaction with the law of the land.

I think that is the most disturbing thing, that you don't get the point of what I was saying with the 'stoning' comment. It's kind of scary that you think people actually have the mindset of Kings, and want to impose their will on others. Is this because it's how you feel? Do you take positions without any regard for what others think, and based solely on your personal wishes? Apparently so, since you can't seem to grasp the concept of democracy, and think that something someone might personally support is indicative of their public policy views.

Dixie a moderate? MWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHA OMG MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA HOOOO WEEEEEEE WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA WOOOOO HOOOOOOO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA OH THIS IS JUST TO RICH MWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH GOD MY SIDES HURT HEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHA WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CHRIST HAHAHA I CAN'T HAHAHA BREATH! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's like saying "Hey, Canadian Kid, You seem reasonably informed" BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MWAHAHAHAHAHAH OH GOD I CAN'T TAKE IT! DIXIE? A MODERATE? WOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA OH SHIT I THINK I'M GOONA PEE MYSELF WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH SHIT I FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOOOOOOOO GOD THIS IS THE BEST LAUGH I HAD IN A LONG TIME! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

Is this what them mean when they say "THE SOUTH'S GONNA DO IT AGAIN!"? WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BOOOHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHAHEHAHEHA HAHAHAHAHAHA MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, DIXIE A MODERATE? OH GOD THAT'S HILLARIOUS BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

The presence of the Lord is here,
I feel it in the atmosphere,
The presence of the Lord is here.
The spirit of the Lord is here,
The spirit of the Lord is here.

The power of the Lord is here,
The power of the Lord is here.

Everybody blow the trumpet,
And sound the alarm,
Because the Lord is in the temple,
Let everybody bow,
Let all the people praise Him now,
The Lord is here!

A blessing from the Lord is here,
A blessing from the Lord is here.

And sound the alarm,
Let everybody bow,
The Lord is here!

I can feel the presence of the Lord,
And I'm gonna get my blessing right now.

The presence of the Lord is here

My opinion of abortion is that the abortionists are no better than half the men who built this country...

My opinion on abortion is to swear by all that is righteous that I will never, ever have an abortion!

Though this does bring up an interesting question. If one were to shoot Dixie... would it be cold blooded murder or a retroactive abortion?

The presence of the Lord is here.
The spirit of the Lord is here.

The power of the Lord is here.

And sound the alarm,
Let everybody bow,
The Lord is here!

A blessing from the Lord is here.

And sound the alarm,
Let everybody bow,
The Lord is here!

I can feel the presence of the Lord,
And I'm gonna get my blessing right now.

The presence of the Lord is here
Have you been touched by his Noodly Goodness? Aaaarrghh!

He calls that parcing words..... What a spinner.

The word is "parsing" as to "parse" out a particular portion of a statement or commentary, which is precisely what you did. There is no spin in making that truthful statement. As I said, go read the entire thread you "parsed" that statement from, and you will find I was arguing for my position of allowing abortion in cases of rape, incest, and mother's life, with another 'pro-life' person. The "parsed" statement you used, is an illustration I made to make a point, one you apparently still can't comprehend. Now you want to claim I am spinning, which is slang for lying, but that is exactly what you have done.

You know how, when you are on the merry-go-round, and it looks like the whole world is spinning? Well, you are the retarded kid on the merry-go-round. I am standing perfectly still, where I've always been.

The middle pathers end up just going with things that both parties seem to agree on, like globalization and war for oil, even though those two are premised on a highly suspect view of the world.

Back