Is Florida in play for Biden?

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/03/us/politics/abortion-florida-election.html

With an abortion and legal weed referendum on the ballot is Florida now a swing state?

Will these referendums draw out a new group of liberals in droves?

Looks like the Biden campaign just started spending a lot of Money on Florida ad buys... And Biden is scheduled to be here several times in the coming months. . .

What does the Biden Campaign know?

Looks like the "Biden campaign" is in full blown panic mode..

With an abortion and legal weed referendum on the ballot is Florida now a swing state?

Looks like the Biden campaign just started spending a lot of Money on Florida ad buys... And Biden is scheduled to be here several times in the coming months. . .

:rofl2: Only unintelligent fools who watch MSNBC make comments like this. I seriously doubt Floridians are going to want four more years of high inflation, low wages, high rents, high gas prices high grocery prices and a dunce who can't finish a sentence without gibberish or find his way off a stage.

You have to have severe mental issues to even support a lying, corrupt sociopath like Biden.

Fascinating how the left is all about Trumps lies, which weren't actually lies, but could care less when Biden lies every time he speaks. NOt only are you a liar and a dunce, but a massive hypocrite as well.

This Push for Florida is particularly entertaining...Trust and Joe Biden don't even belong in the same universe...

Marxists are very wishful and delusional. They actually believe that people want their liberties trampled and livelihoods destroyed. :laugh:

:rofl2: Only unintelligent fools who watch MSNBC make comments like this. I seriously doubt Floridians are going to want four more years of high inflation, low wages, high rents, high gas prices high grocery prices and a dunce who can't finish a sentence without gibberish or find his way off a stage.

You have to have severe mental issues to even support a lying, corrupt sociopath like Biden.

Fascinating how the left is all about Trumps lies, which weren't actually lies, but could care less when Biden lies every time he speaks. NOt only are you a liar and a dunce, but a massive hypocrite as well.

Nah, they much rather have a narcissist who lies to them in times of crisis, thinks he is above all law, doesn’t give a rat’s ass about the Constitution, and lines his own pockets off their tax dollars

Nah, they much rather have a narcissist who lies to them in times of crisis, thinks he is above all law, doesn’t give a rat’s ass about the Constitution, and lines his own pockets off their tax dollars

I seriously doubt they support Biden. But your description of Biden is spot on. :thumbsup:

While Biden was yucking it up in Manhattan grifting white rich leftists, Trump was taking a knee with the family of a slain cop in Queens and helping to pay the mortgage off for the dead cops widow.

Nothing illustrates the stark contrast of Biden's lack of concern for anyone but himself, and Trumps humanity.

Fascinating how all three of these grifting Democrats came into the office poor, and leave as multimillionaires.

Nah, ain’t enough educated young people in Florida, State is full of old scared white people from the MidWest who ran there to live mediocrity in gated communities

I seriously doubt they support Biden. But your description of Biden is spot on. :thumbsup:

While Biden was yucking it up in Manhattan grifting white rich leftists, Trump was taking a knee with the family of a slain cop in Queens and helping to pay the mortgage off for the dead cops widow.

Nothing illustrates the stark contrast of Biden's lack of concern for anyone but himself, and Trumps humanity.

Fascinating how all three of these grifting Democrats came into the office poor, and leave as multimillionaires.

Funny, get real, Trump didn’t a shit about a dead cop, he was there only to pimp his funeral for his own political ends, you can’t be that gullible, opps, I forgot, your MAGA cult, nothing is surprising

Nah, ain’t enough educated young people in Florida, State is full of old scared white people from the MidWest who ran there to live mediocrity in gated communities

We are full of gated communities, I can’t understand why anybody would choose to live in such a place.

Don’t even get me started on the gated communities. Those people generally want small government, then they Intentionally add an extra layer of government to protect them.

We are full of gated communities, I can’t understand why anybody would choose to live in such a place.

Insecurities

Often they don’t understand the America around them, they are trying to recreate the image they think is America, the America of their salad days, even though that America never really did exist

Looks like the "Biden campaign" is in full blown panic mode..

Looks like your predictable posts are on for today. You did not respond to the thread. The problem is the right is embracing some very unpopular positions that may hurt them badly in the election. Can you understand how that could be a problem in Florida?

Indeed, TD…indeed!

Why would they be?
It's pretty hard to win when all you've got Is abortion anytime and thirty Five dollar insulin going for you... When the rest of the country and most of the world is falling apart because of you...

Funny, get real, Trump didn’t a shit about a dead cop, he was there only to pimp his funeral for his own political ends, you can’t be that gullible, opps, I forgot, your MAGA cult, nothing is surprising

I'm thinking that you post such moronic lie filled crap because you watch MSNBC or work for the DNC.

The only one "pimping" himself out was Biden. But you would need a brain, have a shred of honesty and an IQ above your age to comprehend the obvious.

You really are THAT fucking stupid. :laugh:

Insecurities

Often they don’t understand the America around them, they are trying to recreate the image they think is America, the America of their salad days, even though that America never really did exist

No, it existed, Anchovies.

There was a time when Americans did not lock their doors, their cars and could walk the streets safely, and did not have squatters occupying their homes.

There was a time when our borders were secure, minimum crime and inflation.

This changed when Biden took office. You know it and Americans know it. Check the polls on the border, crime and inflation, Anchovies.

Back