Is Florida in play for Biden?

Looks like your predictable posts are on for today. You did not respond to the thread. The problem is the right is embracing some very unpopular positions that may hurt them badly in the election. Can you understand how that could be a problem in Florida?

No...

Nah, ain’t enough educated young people in Florida, State is full of old scared white people from the MidWest who ran there to live mediocrity in gated communities

Another incredibly stupid uneducated response that has zero connection with the truth, reality or facts. Is that you KJP???? :laugh:

Don’t even get me started on the gated communities. Those people generally want small government, then they Intentionally add an extra layer of government to protect them.

Translation: Jarhead can't afford a gated community. Therefore, they're bad. :laugh: Your comments are really too stupid and ignorant for words.

It's pretty hard to win when all you've got Is abortion anytime and thirty Five dollar insulin going for you... When the rest of the country and most of the world is falling apart because of you...

BINGO!!! But hey, they are stupid and delusional which is why they would vote for a dumb, incompetent, corrupt, narcissistic, lying douchebag like Biden. :laugh:

Don’t even get me started on the gated communities. Those people generally want small government, then they Intentionally add an extra layer of government to protect them.

The gated, guarded communities are protected by private security, dummy.

We pay for this security. We send our children to private schools (and pay taxes for the public schools) because public schools are unsafe and teaching values that are antithetical to ours.

We pay for this security. We send our children to private schools (and pay taxes for the public schools) because public schools are unsafe and teaching values that are contrary to ours.

No private security guards in mine. But it is hard for miscreants to come in unnoticed by the community, many of whom are most likely armed. ;)

No private security guards in mine. But it is hard for miscreants to come in unnoticed by the community, many of whom are most likely armed. ;)

Indeed…the best security is that provided by the people themselves.

There are many elderly people in our area and they can no longer protect themselves.

We have a 24 hour guard with automatic cameras to photograph license plates as they leave.

We have had no crime in decades except for some teenagers taking some beer from a fridge in the garage. They were caught.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/03/us/politics/abortion-florida-election.html

With an abortion and legal weed referendum on the ballot is Florida now a swing state?

Will these referendums draw out a new group of liberals in droves?

Looks like the Biden campaign just started spending a lot of Money on Florida ad buys... And Biden is scheduled to be here several times in the coming months. . .

What does the Biden Campaign know?
Don't get your hopes up Florida is staying red.

Insecurities

Often they don’t understand the America around them, they are trying to recreate the image they think is America, the America of their salad days, even though that America never really did exist

I don’t live in one, and I don’t lock my doors during the day, never once had a problem.

It's pretty hard to win when all you've got Is abortion anytime and thirty Five dollar insulin going for you... When the rest of the country and most of the world is falling apart because of you...

Are you predicting a Trump win?

No, it existed, Anchovies.

There was a time when Americans did not lock their doors, their cars and could walk the streets safely, and did not have squatters occupying their homes.

There was a time when our borders were secure, minimum crime and inflation.

This changed when Biden took office. You know it and Americans know it. Check the polls on the border, crime and inflation, Anchovies.

I do not lock my doors, never had a problem.

We pay for this security. We send our children to private schools (and pay taxes for the public schools) because public schools are unsafe and teaching values that are antithetical to ours.

I don’t lock my doors, never had a problem.
My children go to public school, never had a problem.

Your fear is unjustified, and reinforced by the conservative media you listen to.

Indeed…the best security is that provided by the people themselves.

There are many elderly people in our area and they can no longer protect themselves.

We have a 24 hour guard with automatic cameras to photograph license plates as they leave.

We have had no crime in decades except for some teenagers taking some beer from a fridge in the garage. They were caught.

The only issue I have ever had with crime at the home, was when I lived in a gated community and someone stole my golf clubs from the garage.

I don’t lock my doors, never had a problem.
My children go to public school, never had a problem.

Your fear is unjustified, and reinforced by the conservative media you listen to.

I would not believe you if you said the sun was shining.

Back