Is Florida in play for Biden?

The only issue I have ever had with crime at the home, was when I lived in a gated community and someone stole my golf clubs from the garage.

Not many paralegals living in gated communities.

I don’t believe anything you post.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/03/us/politics/abortion-florida-election.html

With an abortion and legal weed referendum on the ballot is Florida now a swing state?

Will these referendums draw out a new group of liberals in droves?

Looks like the Biden campaign just started spending a lot of Money on Florida ad buys... And Biden is scheduled to be here several times in the coming months. . .

What does the Biden Campaign know?

Fungi can grow quickly so you may be onto something. They better get the disinfectant out.

I don’t lock my doors, never had a problem.
My children go to public school, never had a problem.

Your fear is unjustified, and reinforced by the conservative media you listen to.

I've never been shot so leftists fears of guns is unjustified, and reinforced by the liberal media you listen to.

Do you, Jarod, actually believe that Florida is "in play" for Brandon?

Think about this, the majority of people in Florida strongly do not want trump to be president. That has not translated into the majority of people supporting Biden, but it could. That means by definition Florida is in play.

In play does not mean Biden will win, but that there is some conceivable universe in which he can win, and therefore he should compete in Florida.

Think about this, the majority of people in Florida strongly do not want trump to be president. That has not translated into the majority of people supporting Biden, but it could. That means by definition Florida is in play.

In play does not mean Biden will win, but that there is some conceivable universe in which he can win, and therefore he should compete in Florida.

Well, no, Walter.

Results of this WMNF News poll:
Trump leads Biden in Florida

We asked Florida voters “If the General Election for President of the United States were held today, and the candidates were Donald Trump and Joe Biden, who would you vote for?” More Florida voters said they planned to vote for Trump (47.5%) than for Biden (41.6%), which is outside this poll’s margin of error (2.2%). 5.7% of Floridians said they planned to vote for someone else, while 5.2% are undecided.

Trump leads in all age categories

Well, no, Walter....for Trump (47.5%)

So trump has less than 50% of the vote. The question is whether Biden can get enough of those voters who do not trump to win the election. That is another way of saying Florida is in play.

This far out from the election, for Florida not to be in play, trump would have to have really great numbers. he does not.

With an abortion and legal weed referendum on the ballot is Florida now a swing state?

Looks like the Biden campaign just started spending a lot of Money on Florida ad buys... And Biden is scheduled to be here several times in the coming months. . .

They know they are going to lose unless they cheat again.

So trump has less than 50% of the vote. The question is whether Biden can get enough of those voters who do not trump to win the election. That is another way of saying Florida is in play.

This far out from the election, for Florida not to be in play, trump would have to have really great numbers. he does not.

Try English next time, Walter.

If Biden was ahead by 6 %, you would be ecstatic.

If both are below 50%, then the state is in play. Do you know what in play means?

Do you know what a 6% lead is, Walter?

Time to panic, time to scream about abortion…it’s not illegal, Walter. It’s left to the state legislators who are elected by its citizens.

America isn't even "in play" for Bought and Paid for, much less Florida.

Fox is #1
MSNBC #2

Im guessing there are people who watch it. I tune into Nicole Wallace, occasionally. She has a lot of sane Republicans on her show. I like to hear their perspectives.

FOX News Channel Crushes CNN and MSNBC Combined in Total Day and Primetime Viewers for First Quarter of 2024
finance.yahoo.com

There are 12 retards who watch MSNBC, all are JPP posters.

I'm thinking that you post such moronic lie filled crap because you watch MSNBC or work for the DNC.

The only one "pimping" himself out was Biden. But you would need a brain, have a shred of honesty and an IQ above your age to comprehend the obvious.

You really are THAT fucking stupid. :laugh:

You kidding, thirty cops were shot in the month of March (https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/officer-shot-killed?page=1), vast majority in Red States, show us where your Messiah even recognized those trajectories

Trump just pimped the officer’s death because it makes attention Fox and such

Back