Is Florida in play for Biden?

Our inflation rate now is lower than every other developed country, I guess their covid relief was larger than ours?

Fine, I thought the right was against abortion, seems your guy thinks it's fine if a state practices it?

why are you mad that trump's reasonable and down the middle?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

The only thing democrats hate more than America, is democracy.

Dobbs put the issue of abortion in the hands of the voters, rather than in the hands of 9 unelected jurists. If the people of Florida want abortion up until birth - they merely need vote for it.

It's called "Democracy."

The Gov. Put a 6 week ban on our women, they are pissed and going out to vote.

The Gov. Put a 6 week ban on our women, they are pissed and going out to vote.

ROFL

The people OVERWHELMINGLY voted the Republicans in back in '22. A complete blowout of you Communists. I understand the desperation of you and your party as it is impossible to deny that you basically have no chance of retaining power.

You hope you can leverage abortion, as the party did in 2022 - but after 9 states voted for abortion, the lie that Dobbs somehow "ended" it falls apart. Abortion is now up to the voters in each state.

AND of course in your desperation, you are lying about Florida law.

From the absurdly biased and DNC controlled AP;

{The court, which was reshaped by Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis, ruled 6-1 to uphold the state’s ban on most abortions after 15 weeks of pregnancy, meaning a ban on six weeks could soon take effect. But under a separate 4-3 ruling, the court allowed a ballot measure to go to voters that would enshrine abortion rights in Florida’s constitution.}

Uh-oh, there's that democracy that you commies despise and fear so much...

https://apnews.com/article/florida-abortion-ban-supreme-court-ruling-6a4949fc7459afe9b5e298086a793126

ROFL

The people OVERWHELMINGLY voted the Republicans in back in '22. A complete blowout of you Communists. I understand the desperation of you and your party as it is impossible to deny that you basically have no chance of retaining power.

You hope you can leverage abortion, as the party did in 2022 - but after 9 states voted for abortion, the lie that Dobbs somehow "ended" it falls apart. Abortion is now up to the voters in each state.

AND of course in your desperation, you are lying about Florida law.

From the absurdly biased and DNC controlled AP;

{The court, which was reshaped by Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis, ruled 6-1 to uphold the state’s ban on most abortions after 15 weeks of pregnancy, meaning a ban on six weeks could soon take effect. But under a separate 4-3 ruling, the court allowed a ballot measure to go to voters that would enshrine abortion rights in Florida’s constitution.}

Uh-oh, there's that democracy that you commies despise and fear so much...

https://apnews.com/article/florida-abortion-ban-supreme-court-ruling-6a4949fc7459afe9b5e298086a793126
The Democrats desire to kill babies will not save them

Back