Is Florida in play for Biden?

Are you now upset that Arizona is in play? You realize trump has won Arizona once, but never gotten a majority of the vote in Arizona.

Fox News Poll: Trump bests Biden by 4 points in Arizona

No, Walter, I’m not upset. Trump will be your next president.

I am disappointed that you are barely literate. Proper nouns must use the upper case, Walter, poor Walter.

“trump is a child rapist”

Source this, Walter or we will know that you are lying again.

Last edited:
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/03/us/politics/abortion-florida-election.html

With an abortion and legal weed referendum on the ballot is Florida now a swing state?

Will these referendums draw out a new group of liberals in droves?

Looks like the Biden campaign just started spending a lot of Money on Florida ad buys... And Biden is scheduled to be here several times in the coming months. . .

What does the Biden Campaign know?

I think they know that the majority of republicans are for the woman's right to choose. Florida is very much in play.

:rofl2: Only unintelligent fools who watch MSNBC make comments like this. I seriously doubt Floridians are going to want four more years of high inflation, low wages, high rents, high gas prices high grocery prices and a dunce who can't finish a sentence without gibberish or find his way off a stage.

You have to have severe mental issues to even support a lying, corrupt sociopath like Biden.

Fascinating how the left is all about Trumps lies, which weren't actually lies, but could care less when Biden lies every time he speaks. NOt only are you a liar and a dunce, but a massive hypocrite as well.

I seriously doubt all floridians are stupid enough to think that inflation is the result of Biden. They damn sure don't want you fucking shitheads telling them they can't get an abortion if they want to.

I seriously doubt all floridians are stupid enough to think that inflation is the result of Biden. They damn sure don't want you fucking shitheads telling them they can't get an abortion if they want to.
I’m sure the retired are loving the stock market right now. It’s the reason my BIL is voting Biden, formerly a Trump supporter.

Fox News Poll: Trump bests Biden by 4 points in Arizona

No, Walter, I’m not upset. Trump will be your next president.

I am disappointed that you are barely literate. Proper nouns must use the upper case, Walter, poor Walter.

“trump is a child rapist”

Source this, Walter or we will know that you are lying again.

Your prediction is noted.

You kidding, thirty cops were shot in the month of March (https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/officer-shot-killed?page=1), vast majority in Red States, show us where your Messiah even recognized those trajectories

You dumb fuck, show us where Biden gave a fuck. Morons like you cannot comprehend points being made. You lack the intelligence. Again, for leftist morons, while Biden was pimping himself out to rich white donors in Manhattan, Trump was bending a knee in prayer with a young cops family. He also donated towards paying off the widow's mortgage.

That's the only contrast one needs in the is race where one candidate is desperate and trying to jail his opponent as a corrupt grifter, while the other actually cares about Americans and America.

Trump just pimped the officer’s death because it makes attention Fox and such

Another stupid statement from the forums mental case. He was invited you fucking dolt.

dumbass-dumb.gif

I seriously doubt all floridians are stupid enough to think that inflation is the result of Biden.

I seriously doubt that Biden voters like you know you are morons either.

They damn sure don't want you fucking shitheads telling them they can't get an abortion if they want to.

It's all about murdering babies with you leftist assholes, isn't it? Of course, you're too fucking dense to comprehend how sad and pathetic that is.

You mean liberties like their right to decide for themselves wheteher or not they can get an abortion?

What a moronic argument made in a vacuum of reality or the facts. You do realize abortion is a very ugly business that damages the mothers who get them and kills the babies inside of them.

But because you are an ignorant vacuous dumbass and a Biden voter, here's an inconvenient fact; ever since the Dobs decision, abortions have increased, not decreased. Most who have intelligence and a conscience, think that abortion on demand is a very bad idea and counseling or adoption a far better option than just butchering babies.

Over a Year After Dobbs, Abortions Have Increased Nationwide
https://news.yahoo.com/over-dobbs-abortions-increased-nationwide-191938181.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

Florida is definitely in play, and that is bad for trump. Biden does not have to win Florida, but he might. trump definitely does have to win Florida, and he might not.

The sobbing of alt right posters changes none of this.

Back