Is Florida in play for Biden?

Walter is an idiot.

FOX NEWS CHANNEL MAKES CABLE NEWS HISTORY AS THE FIRST NETWORK TO MARK 22 CONSECUTIVE YEARS AT NUMBER ONE
Published January 30, 2024

FNC Beats CNN and MSNBC Combined in Total Day and Primetime Viewers Throughout January, Including During Coverage of Iowa Caucuses and New Hampshire Primary

The Five’ Reigns Supreme as Highest-Rated Program in Cable News Among Total Viewers

‘Jesse Watters Primetime’ Notches Most-Watched Month Since Launch at 8 PM/ET, Reigns as Top Program in 25-54 and 18-49 Demos

‘Gutfeld!’ Bests ‘Late Show with Stephen Colbert,’ ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!,’ ‘The Tonight Show,’ ‘Late Night with Seth Meyers’ as Number One in Late Night Television

https://press.foxnews.com/2024/01/f...rk-to-mark-22-consecutive-years-at-number-one

Fox is very good at engaging a certain audience, even when they find it necessary to lie for it.

Wrong, New York, and twice the number moved to Jersey, Conn, and Pennsylvania

A. I cited my statement - it is fact
B. You can't read. It in no way changes that the majority of those who moved to Florida came from NY City - even if more moved to Jersey, Conn, and Pennsylvania - which is highly doubtful.

My guess is you're just screaming "NUHN UHN" and making shit up - as usual.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/03/us/politics/abortion-florida-election.html

With an abortion and legal weed referendum on the ballot is Florida now a swing state?

Will these referendums draw out a new group of liberals in droves?

Looks like the Biden campaign just started spending a lot of Money on Florida ad buys... And Biden is scheduled to be here several times in the coming months. . .

What does the Biden Campaign know?

It might get younger people out to vote in FL. But don't the old outnumber the young in FL? Abortion and weed are young people's issues.

Fox is very good at engaging a certain audience, even when they find it necessary to lie for it.

You and the other 12 viewers of CNN and the 14 viewers of MSNBC are being spoon fed only the far left loons' side of issues.

Ask Ronna McDaniel, who was fired on her first day at MSNBC because the poor little snowflakes there could not handle opposing viewpoints.

FOX has opposing viewpoints on their shows.

trump is extremely unpopular among educated suburban dwellers, which Arizona is mostly. In other words, most people who really look at the issue are amazed that trump did not lose by more. Just a reminder, trump has never gotten the majority in Arizona, and almost certainly never will.

ROFL

Those who are at the bottom of the socioeconomic pile vote democrat, poorly educated and ignorant.

The middle class has and will continue to vote Republican - which is why your party wages a war of extermination against the American middle class.

I am going to guess you have never been to Arizona. You have no clue what it's like. Phoenix is dwarfed by Gilbert, Scottsdale, Paradise valley, Chandler, Peoria - all solid "red"

Phoenix and Mesa are "blue" - and dumps.

The Phoenix suburbs are where the California middle class fled to when the Golden State turned to rust under Communist rule.

You live in a fantasy world convinced that yours is a thousand year Reich.

A. I cited my statement - it is fact
B. You can't read. It in no way changes that the majority of those who moved to Florida came from NY City - even if more moved to Jersey, Conn, and Pennsylvania - which is highly doubtful.

My guess is you're just screaming "NUHN UHN" and making shit up - as usual.

New Yorkers Are Moving to Florida in Droves
Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › ... › Real estate
Dec 13, 2023 — A total of 3,700 people moved to Orlando from out of state in October, a majority of whom were coming from New York City, according to Redfin.

I would expect this trend to be accurate for most of Florida.

NYC and NY are now swamps due to their sanctuary city and state status.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, we know, anyone not in the cult is a Commie or a Nazis, now get back to your radio

Comrade, what is your objection to the Dobbs decision?

Because there can be only ONE objection, that the people are allowed to decide - because that is ALL that the decision did - send it to the states for the people to vote on it.

As I said, the only thing you Stalinists hate more than America, is democracy.

You and the other 12 viewers of CNN and the 14 viewers of MSNBC are being spoon fed only the far left loons' side of issues.

Ask Ronna McDaniel, who was fired on her first day at MSNBC because the poor little snowflakes there could not handle opposing viewpoints.

FOX has opposing viewpoints on their shows.

I am glad they did not ever put her on the air. She is a liar. Basically an admitted liar as she no longer claims the big lie is true.

You seem to be (are) a liar.

How's life in the city in N.C. (Cashiers) that you can't spell correctly...the city that you said you were moving to at the end of summer, last year?

I never said I was moving permanently. .. I do spend a lot of time there in the summer.

I am glad they did not ever put her on the air. She is a liar. Basically an admitted liar as she no longer claims the big lie is true.

Yes, MSNBC is afraid to allow their 14 viewers to hear both sides of issues.

Biden has lied 12,899 times and you still listen to that senile old idiot.

Joy Reid had an audience of less than 100,000 last week, the smallest ever recorded on any Cable News station.

So the answer is "no," no one watches that trash.

I think it's become a station for voyageurs where you have people tuning in to play drinking games or to see what kind of insanity the hosts will spew... I bet you Joy Reid will say... or, You have to take a shot every time they call Trump and "insurrectionist!"

Wrong, Walter.

Fox News Poll: Trump bests Biden by 4 points in Arizona

So your saying I am wrong in saying that trump and Biden are close in Arizona, because they are close in Arizona? Uncensored2008 claim that only the "only the niggers in Compton East (Phoenix) will vote for Biden" is nonsense.

Let's talk reality:
The majority of voters in Arizona will never vote for trump. he can still win the state if he can disperse or deter the Biden vote. Basically, he has to convince the people who hate him to either vote for someone other than Biden, or not vote. he could then win 48 to 46, or something.

democrats want Republicans DEAD.

This is the method of genocide. Censored claims to be the victim, in order to excuse genocide. It is the old, "Jews want the Nazis dead, therefore it is OK to murder Jewish children in self defense." But what if they do not want you dead?

So your saying I am wrong in saying that trump and Biden are close in Arizona, because they are close in Arizona? Uncensored2008 claim that only the "only the niggers in Compton East (Phoenix) will vote for Biden" is nonsense.

Let's talk reality:
The majority of voters in Arizona will never vote for trump. he can still win the state if he can disperse or deter the Biden vote. Basically, he has to convince the people who hate him to either vote for someone other than Biden, or not vote. he could then win 48 to 46, or something.

“So your saying”…did you miss the eighth grade class on contractions, Walter?

Poor Walter.

“So your saying”…did you miss the eighth grade class on contractions, Walter?

Poor Walter.

Are you now upset that Arizona is in play? You realize trump has won Arizona once, but never gotten a majority of the vote in Arizona.

Back