Is FoxNews biased?

Ahhhh.............

Listen you creepy old fuck leave the young girl alone or she will think you are some hunched back ,comb over, halfzipped, pocked marked, dirty fingernailed stocker.

You know how much we love you here BB but it takes one a while to appreciate just what a real sweetie you are:tongout:

My good side came out...now I must revert back to being a meanie again...just so SB82 gets the picture...I dedicate...the 'Bimbo' song to her once again...sing it for her desh... www.stupidity.org/sound/89

So you were purposely going for the hunched back ,comb over, halfzipped, pocked marked, dirty fingernailed stocker image?

Naw..............

So you were purposely going for the hunched back ,comb over, halfzipped, pocked marked, dirty fingernailed stocker image?

that would be cippie the vet...me just a old surfer/jock dude...barely kept a 3.0 avg in college...and life for that matter...not a super star but okay to hang with...;)

He probably wasn't talking to you, but you are certainly correct. You can't spell worth a damn.
No that was exactly what I meant. It was no dig at you BB it was just I KNEW what Desh meant but I kept seeing a Walmart stocker instead of a creapy comb over stalker. No offense was meant to anyone.

Back