Is FoxNews biased?

That's a lot of replies!

I was banned from a neo-con website for talking about how biased FoxNews is.

Then show these studies.

Um, yes. Fox News is biased.

As is MSNBC the anti-Fox... Studies, not made or paid for by the "corporate media" consistently show that there is bias towards the left in the more mainstream media...

Pretty much there is a bias in both directions towards power.

You didn't prove it. Give citations like Desh and others have. You're the only fucking troll here cawacko. You give out shit but when people ask you to fucking prove it you go "na na na." So either prove it with actual factual citations or shut the hell up and you have NO right to say other people are fucking trolls when you're the biggest one of them all in this thread. People, not just me, have asked you to prove your claims but you haven't yet. SO PROVE IT DAMN TROLL! If you could easily prove it you would have by now. But you can't so you instead call people who challenge you on it trolls. Prove it shut it.

I answered the question regarding the media prior to the run up to war. You are truly a troll because if you actually cared and read the thread I answered the last two questions you asked earlier in the discussion.

Trolls come to stir up shit, not add to the discussion. Thus you play the role well. My congrats.

You didn't prove it. Give citations like Desh and others have. You're the only fucking troll here cawacko. You give out shit but when people ask you to fucking prove it you go "na na na." So either prove it with actual factual citations or shut the hell up and you have NO right to say other people are fucking trolls when you're the biggest one of them all in this thread. People, not just me, have asked you to prove your claims but you haven't yet. SO PROVE DAMN TROLL!

Troll, you obviously didn't read the thread nor did you reread the thread. I clearly stated the reason for Rush Limbaugh originally and the dominance of conservative voices on talk radio was due to the near monopoly of left-leaning voices in the mainstream media. Talk radio was the one outlet conservative voices had.

Yes I did dumbass. Don't tell me what I am and am not doing. You have yet to provide any citations. There it is again. Instead of doing it you call people trolls. You can't prove shit so it's out of your damn ass. So then prove it. Do it or shut up.

Troll, you obviously didn't read the thread nor did you reread the thread. I clearly stated the reason for Rush Limbaugh originally and the dominance of conservative voices on talk radio was due to the near monopoly of left-leaning voices in the mainstream media. Talk radio was the one outlet conservative voices had.

Yes I did dumbass. Don't tell me what I am and am not doing. You have yet to provide any citations. There it is again. Instead of doing it you call people trolls. You can't prove shit so it's out of your damn ass. So then prove it. Do it or shut up.

I just explained to you how conservative talk radio came about. How would you like it "proven"?

Have you ever heard of a thing called citations? If you've gone through college you'd know what that is.

First of all SouthernBelle I would like to apologize for calling you a troll. I thought you were someone else when it turns out you aren't. I apologize for jumping to that conclusion when I should not have. I apologize for being disrespectful to you.

Having written many papers at USC I am well aware of citations. I know how and why conservative radio came about and explained it but don't have any desire at the moment to go look up someone stating the same thing that I just did. Yes that means I am being lazy but I am currently on vacation and refuse to get out of this lazy mode.

People seem to be doing that here. If you don't do it again then apology accepted. At least you've apologized. Darla did the same thing to me and we're cool now so yea. Anyways, if you can't explain something when someone ask than my personal rule is to not mention it until you can. I'm on winter vacation too so I know how that is. However if someone asks me to prove something google is your friend.

First of all SouthernBelle I would like to apologize for calling you a troll. I thought you were someone else when it turns out you aren't. I apologize for jumping to that conclusion when I should not have. I apologize for being disrespectful to you.

Having written many papers at USC I am well aware of citations. I know how and why conservative radio came about and explained it but don't have any desire at the moment to go look up someone stating the same thing that I just did. Yes that means I am being lazy but I am currently on vacation and refuse to get out of this lazy mode.

People seem to be doing that here. If you don't do it again then apology accepted. At least you've apologized. Darla did the same thing to me and we're cool now so yea. Anyways, if you can't explain something when someone ask than my personal rule is to not mention it until you can. I'm on winter vacation too so I know how that is. However if someone asks me to prove something google is your friend.

I have no problem explaining how talk radio became dominated by conservatives as I've read much about it. As is often the case in politics "proof" provided by one 'side' may not be considered "proof" by the other 'side'. Thus my laziness at the moment to look it up. And with all due respect if you really were interested in the subject you yourself could look up and find what I stated.

Back