Is FoxNews biased?

Dumbass. You can't read can you? Your nickname fits you perfectly that I gave you. I don't know any guys in real life who are abusive towards me by calling me a bimbo or feces. You're "bad" because you abuse. Go get help. I'm not Desh dumbass. I'm not telling you my real name either because I know that's what you want because you keep calling me all these other people's names but I'm not giving you an ounce of my private info.

I don't play with mice or females who think because a guy is a guy he is so very bad...desh ya need a real outlet...go out and have some fun rather than fantasize about why guys do what they do...get some real experience..rather than sip the old coors lite...kay!

Say what....?

Dumbass. Wanting respect and to be treated like a human being instead of your abuse is not wanting you to swoon over me. I don't want you to swoon over me because like I said I don't date losers.

sorry hun I only date mature women...not asking you out or any other fantasy ya are having!:rolleyes:

LMAO..........

I'm way more mature than you are. All you know how to do is degrade women. I wouldn't date your loser ass if you were the last other person on Earth you're so pathetic. Go get help.

once again...you are so immature that you are grasping for straws that are not even present in this diatribe...you thow out demeaning comments about guys...then when it is returned you cry foul..how so very immature you are!:rolleyes: Good Lord you have the typical 'Jewish Princess syndrome'...Daddy really put you on a pedestal...he did you absolutely no service...it has fried your brain!

No hun. Once again I throw out demaning comments about YOU. I only call YOU a dumbass and a baka which means idiot in Japanese. I don't degrade men. I don't think I ever have. You however can only call women bimbo's and feces. I've seen you do it with other females on this board too who you don't like. You're pathetic. Do you think you're the only male on this board? There are plenty of guys on this board who I disagree with who are still respectful to me and don't degrade me as a female. I don't give a damn if you degrade me as a person but when you bring sexism in it and degrading crap you're being abusive. And what the hell does a Jew have to do with anything at all? I'm not a Jew at all so why the hell bring that up? Are you trying to be racist now too? And whatever my father did or didn't do is none of your business. You're sick and need help.

once again...you are so immature that you are grasping for straws that are not even present in this diatribe...you thow out demeaning comments about guys...then when it is returned you cry foul..how so very immature you are!:rolleyes: Good Lord you have the typical 'Jewish Princess syndrome'...Daddy really put you on a pedestal...he did you absolutely no service...it has fried your brain!

Why? What is Desh? If there is this left media out there it should be easy to prove. Sure there's some progressive radio shows but not like rightwingers. They have like what 90% or something like that?

As has been stated multiple times then you will never see it because nothing will be to the left of you.

I guess calling me a troll is the best they can do. :rolleyes:

no, I called you a troll based on your dumb ass trolling comment. You have nothing to do with the media bias discussion we've been having.

However I will give you props for trying to insert yourself into the discussion and gain attention. You did it quite well.

Why? What is Desh? If there is this left media out there it should be easy to prove. Sure there's some progressive radio shows but not like rightwingers. They have like what 90% or something like that?

how about go back and actually read the thread. You might find some answers to the questions you are asking.

Yeah it does. Look at the media during the Iraq invasion. How was the reporting? It has everything to do with the discussion. Other people have brought it up too but funny how you just called me out right? Loser. You can't even prove what you're aligations are. Don't talk about me. Pathetic. So when are you going to prove it? Are you? I'm not going to hold my breath.

no, I called you a troll based on your dumb ass trolling comment. You have nothing to do with the media bias discussion we've been having.

However I will give you props for trying to insert yourself into the discussion and gain attention. You did it quite well.

You 'Hun'..........

No hun. Once again I throw out demaning comments about YOU. I only call YOU a dumbass and a baka which means idiot in Japanese. I don't degrade men. I don't think I ever have. You however can only call women bimbo's and feces. I've seen you do it with other females on this board too who you don't like. You're pathetic. Do you think you're the only male on this board? There are plenty of guys on this board who I disagree with who are still respectful to me and don't degrade me as a female. I don't give a damn if you degrade me as a person but when you bring sexism in it and degrading crap you're being abusive. And what the hell does a Jew have to do with anything at all? I'm not a Jew at all so why the hell bring that up? Are you trying to be racist now too? And whatever my father did or didn't do is none of your business. You're sick and need help.

are so dense and self serving that you can't see the forrest thru the trees...I did not say you were a 'Jew' I said you have the 'Jewish Princess Syndrome' You are so spolied that you do not listen to what is said...just overreact and cry when spanked...get a clue already...Your Dad must not ever have spanked your sorry ass! and hun...you are the sick one in need of help...not everyone relates to your biased nonsense!:shock:

Colmes is there to throw up softballs for Hannity to hit outta the park. When Fox puts a liberal on their network with the chops of George Will as a conservative on ABC we can talk.

Yeah it does. Look at the media during the Iraq invasion. How was the reporting? It has everything to do with the discussion. Other people have brought it up too but funny how you just called me out right? Loser. You can't even prove what you're aligations are. Don't talk about me. Pathetic. So when are you going to prove it? Are you? I'm not going to hold my breath.

I answered the question regarding the media prior to the run up to war. You are truly a troll because if you actually cared and read the thread I answered the last two questions you asked earlier in the discussion.

Trolls come to stir up shit, not add to the discussion. Thus you play the role well. My congrats.

Back