Is It Time To Take Up Arms?

The Federalis were pushed out by a few courageous cowboys....hopefully to never return....if they do...the Cowboys may have to take some more serious measures.

The tide of public opinion is against the Federalis...they bit off more than they could chew.

And then you woke up...

what don't you still get about a strategy called numbers?

There is no serious support for Bundy and with Oath Keepers exposing their paranoid delusions, there will be even less support.

They have been discredited by all but the most paranoid! You know, the crazy people, Sarah Palin leading the charge.

There is no serious support for Bundy and with Oath Keepers exposing their paranoid delusions, there will be even less support.

They have been discredited by all but the most paranoid! You know, the crazy people, Sarah Palin leading the charge.

the libs/establishment are using patented 'vilify, isolate, and liquidate' strategy, which still works. But all it really takes is the feds stepping out of line in a serious manner and the number of people responding will be even more than the first time.

The guy is an idiot.

The issue is not a legit issue.

If the Republicans are going to promote taking up arms against the Government, I suspect they should chose one of the many real issues and get a non-insane leader.

the libs/establishment are using patented 'vilify, isolate, and liquidate' strategy, which still works. But all it really takes is the feds stepping out of line in a serious manner and the number of people responding will be even more than the first time.

The truth hurts, the truth has hurt your cause, people don't back paranoid sociopaths.

The truth hurts, the truth has hurt your cause, people don't back paranoid sociopaths.

the problem is that YOU, and those like YOU, will never think anything different other than those who don't agree/listen/obey/submit to the government at all times are nothing but paranoid sociopaths. so no, we will not listen to your insanity.

the problem is that YOU, and those like YOU, will never think anything different other than those who don't agree/listen/obey/submit to the government at all times are nothing but paranoid sociopaths. so no, we will not listen to your insanity.

Exactly.

The Zimmerman affair and now this one with Bundy demonstrates all too clearly the libtards devotion to a all powerful central government....a fatal attraction on their part and one that is going to rip this nation apart again as it did in 1861.

The morons never learn....I would like for them to list one totolitarian government that has ever been a success, that did not oppress the citzenry....in all of recorded history...name me one totolitarian government that has ever been a success??? I will be waithing with bated breath...heh heh yeh right.

Or you can take the reverse side of the question....name me one Government wherein local governments had a strong input aka state rights that ever in all of recorded history oppressed its citzenry???

Case Closed! Deal wid it chumps.

You forget, I am a federal law breaker, so your perception of me blindly following everything the government tells me is incorrect. I, unlike you, don't advocate violence against my fellow Americans to change the law, however.

Exactly.

The Zimmerman affair and now this one with Bundy demonstrates all too clearly the libtards devotion to a all powerful central government....a fatal attraction on their part and one that is going to rip this nation apart again as it did in 1861.

The morons never learn....I would like for them to list one totolitarian government that has ever been a success, that did not oppress the citzenry....in all of recorded history...name me one totolitarian government that has ever been a success??? I will be waithing with bated breath...heh heh yeh right.

Or you can take the reverse side of the question....name me one Government wherein local governments had a strong input aka state rights that ever in all of recorded history oppressed its citzenry???

Case Closed! Deal wid it chumps.

Bawahahaha, pure comedy, thanks.

Funny, the Media sure have shut up about this Cliven Bundy guy... Where is Hannity? Where is Fox News? Why have they dropped this national hero?

Same reason why you keep your mouth shut about Donald Sterling.

Im not keeping my mouth shut about Donald Sterling. I think the guy is a creep. I also have seen the evidence and its clear he is a Republican, but that is beside the point.

Ive been talking about him, BTW, so has the Media.

Im not keeping my mouth shut about Donald Sterling. I think the guy is a creep. I also have seen the evidence and its clear he is a Republican, but that is beside the point.

Ive been talking about him, BTW, so has the Media.
And FNC has been talking about Bundy. *shrug*

You forget, I am a federal law breaker, so your perception of me blindly following everything the government tells me is incorrect. I, unlike you, don't advocate violence against my fellow Americans to change the law, however.
in the course of their 'official' duties, they are not considered my fellow americans. the sooner you learn that, the freer you will be.

Funny, the Media sure have shut up about this Cliven Bundy guy... Where is Hannity? Where is Fox News? Why have they dropped this national hero?

because the BLM and the feds backed down. the right wing portion of the media wanted violence just as much as the leftwing portion of the media. different agendas, but still the same desire. it didn't happen, so they don't care now.

because the BLM and the feds backed down. the right wing portion of the media wanted violence just as much as the leftwing portion of the media. different agendas, but still the same desire. it didn't happen, so they don't care now.

I don't know about the violence I hope Bundy backs down and its avoided, but the cattle will be removed, sooner rather than later.

I don't know about the violence I hope Bundy backs down and its avoided, but the cattle will be removed, sooner rather than later.

then the media circus and their backers will get the violence they desire. of course you want Bundy to back down, you're a statist and believe we the people should submit to tyranny.

Back