Is It Time To Take Up Arms?

Last edited:
your stupidity is showing by even hinting that coulter is 'my side'.

And your insistence on focusing on which "side" Counter is supposedly on and whether or not Rune is "allowed" to claim she is correct, is just another attempt to divert discussion away from the facts.

Whatever you do, don't let anyone discuss whether her point is valid...

Beck has wimped out for sure...probably afraid he might be accused of inciting a riot or something....simple fact is once someone becomes rich and famous aka beck, oriley or whoever they have to be very careful of what they say in order to protect their assets..avoid lawsuits etc. in other words they are not really free to say what they think or even believe if it puts their career or property in jeopardy.

Irregardless--- here is the central issue of this controversy....................... Clive Bundy..."It was the people of the territory of Nevada, who passed the enabling act that made public land in Nevada the property of the United States. But that was just a formality to make sure that the land was organized under a single government before statehood. Once Congress formally approved Nevada as a state, the property implicitly reverted to the new state of Nevada, and unless/until the state declares that public land there belongs to the U.S., it’s Nevada property."

.That is the basis for Bundy's claim.... and a very strong claim...yet...heretofore...he has never had proper legal representation...that is about to change--- this controversy is getting a lot of Western Lawyers attention and now without a doubt you will see a push for the Western States to eject the Federalis from their public lands where they are nothing more than interlopers aka squatters who not only have fraudulently claimed the public lands are federal but have for several years now, in a totolitarian manner.... treated the citizens out west in a very abusive manner...a very long list of abuse by the BLM especially. A stop will be put to this abuse and the retreat of the BLM from the Bundy Ranch is the beginning of justice for Cattle Ranchers out West and others who have suffered at the hands of the autocratic and renegade outfit known as the BLM.

http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin802.htm

Abuse of Power by the BLM

Obama loves to claim he is a devotee of diplomacy....he should hire me as an advisor I could tell him how and where to go to use some diplomacy that would actually work for him...unlike in Russia and the Middle East where no one pays any attention to him.... I know where he could be very effective and a huge success...his popularity would soar...Listen to me Obama...I know whats what.

Fly out to Las Vegas Immediately....sit down with the Governor of Nevada, The Sherriff of Clark County, Clive bundy, the head of the BLM and Sen. Harry Reid.

Have all the alphabet media there taking pictures...after the photo op is over go into a back room....

immediately fire the head of the Blm...tell the Sheriff of Clark County to make sure no employee of the BLM ever sets foot again in Clark County....put the pressure on Sen. Reid to cease and desist in his efforts to steal public land and the property of Clive Bundy.

He would be a hero and finally recognized as having done something worthwhile.

http://thelanternjournal.wordpress.com/2014/04/10/more-abuse-of-power-federal-government-b-l-m-vs-bundy-ranch-state-of-nevada-must-read-article-must-see-video/

Back