Is It Time To Take Up Arms?

I want the extremist nutters to back up their blather. Working people will take over in due course, if capitalism doesn't destroy the world, as you know. Don't bother your pretty little head with these hard questions: go back into class and listen to teacher! :)

Condescending attitudes are the refuge of a bitter mind, not a brilliant one.

Revolutions under tyranny will almost always lend themselves to violence. Stalin was a communist who resorted to slaughtering those who did not hold his views. You espouse a similar desire. You want our government to slaughter its citizens who believe differently.

Our country is under attack from within by our political class. I submit it is not too late to address the problem politically. That said, I understand the frustration of those who feel as if we are to far down the road to turn things back.

Revolutions under tyranny will almost always lend themselves to violence. Stalin was a communist who resorted to slaughtering those who did not hold his views. You espouse a similar desire. You want our government to slaughter its citizens who believe differently.

Our country is under attack from within by our political class. I submit it is not too late to address the problem politically. That said, I understand the frustration of those who feel as if we are to far down the road to turn things back.

I don't have a brilliant mind! :) Your political class is capitalist. If you support that system you support them. As Lenin said, 'Never play at revolution'.

BRAVO; but your words fall on deaf ears with little grey matter between them. ;).

I don't have a brilliant mind!

Sometimes, even idiots get something right.

You're right; which is why you are a clueless twit enamoured by the Big Government Nanny Statism you support.

Your political class is capitalist.

Capitalism is not a political class you moron; it is an economic pursuit.

If you support that system you support them. As Lenin said, 'Never play at revolution'.

If you quote Lennin; you just might be a clueless fool. In your case it is in the affirmative and not a "might be".

I don't have a brilliant mind! :) Your political class is capitalist. If you support that system you support them. As Lenin said, 'Never play at revolution'.

Lennin was a mass murderer. As I said you, espouse violence, yet condemn it in others who, unlike you, at least have a sincere motive.

Crony capitalism is not capitalism, it's political class warfare.

Last edited:
Lennin was a mass murderer. As I said you, espouse violence, yet condemn it in others who, unlike you, at least have a sincere motive.

Crony capitalism is not capitalism, it's political class warfare.

Your masters are mass murderers, as you know. Lenin was fighting a war against them, as you know. Capitalism is the robbery of working people, however your masters organise it, as you also know know. When did you poor buggers ever have an idea to put forward rather than shouting 'Yah!' at presumed groups? Pathetic buggers!

Your masters are mass murderers, as you know. Lenin was fighting a war against them, as you know. Capitalism is the robbery of working people, however your masters organise it, as you also know know. When did you poor buggers ever have an idea to put forward rather than shouting 'Yah!' at presumed groups? Pathetic buggers!

just who do you think are the 'masters'?

Maybe he's referring to leaders past. At least that's what I seem to get from his postings. That the leaders at the time of Lenin and maybe others like him were noble, wanting nothing more than the common good and that the leaders of the US that opposed them were "mass murderers."

Maybe he's referring to leaders past. At least that's what I seem to get from his postings. That the leaders at the time of Lenin and maybe others like him were noble, wanting nothing more than the common good and that the leaders of the US that opposed them were "mass murderers."

Whose arse are you pretending is an icecream, child? That's the chap! Jesus, you weirdoes really are vomit!

Lenin was not fighting a war, he was engaged in a revolution against his country. History understands his role quite clearly.

We all to one degree or another have masters. What our founders attempted was a government that allowed the least corrupting avenue towards independent freedoms. A government that allowed a person to be as successful as his labors afforded him. This system offered the have nots the best opportunities towards personal success.

Bitter Shills such as yourself either from ignorance or stubbornness, refuse to understand what capitalism lawfully constrained actually is. Crony Capitalsm is a monster, though not the monster of Lenin, it does crush the middle class, while doing nothing to lift up the poor. In that way it is every bit as wicked as communism.

Lenin was not fighting a war, he was engaged in a revolution against his country. History understands his role quite clearly.

We all to one degree or another have masters. What our founders attempted was a government that allowed the least corrupting avenue towards independent freedoms. A government that allowed a person to be as successful as his labors afforded him. This system offered the have nots the best opportunities towards personal success.

Bitter Shills such as yourself either from ignorance or stubbornness, refuse to understand what capitalism lawfully constrained actually is. Crony Capitalsm is a monster, though not the monster of Lenin, it does crush the middle class, while doing nothing to lift up the poor. In that way it is every bit as wicked as communism.

He was, as you know, engaged in a revolution against a monarch with vastly less support than the George 111 you betrayed. You grovel to your masters, however, because you are conformist cowards. Enjoy! Capitalism, as you know, is never lawfully constrained: it tells you to eat shit, and you tug your forelocks while you do.

He was, as you know, engaged in a revolution against a monarch with vastly less support than the George 111 you betrayed. You grovel to your masters, however, because you are conformist cowards. Enjoy! Capitalism, as you know, is never lawfully constrained: it tells you to eat shit, and you tug your forelocks while you do.
Actually, it was nothing like the Ametican Revolution. Lenin wished to empower, and succeeded, in empowering a few elite. The American Revolution was fought to free people from the tyranny of a few and to empower the individual.

Capitalism can be, and for the most part has been, lawfully constrained. Now we see the political class making back room deals with their special pet capitalists. Again this is Crony Capitalism AKA the step sister to fascism. It is facilitated by idiot voters who want to be led astray into faux issues and thereby divided against one another. This has also been called wagging the dog.

Lenin didn't overthrow the Russian monarchy. He overthrew the short-lived republic of the March revolution. Lenin overthrew the government of the hero Alexander Kerensky.

Back