Is Racism Bad? Tell Me Why.

reletor

I started a thread that said racism was good. But that didn't get very far. So let's try it this way. You tell me why it is bad.

Because good people will not be able to contribute to the well being of the collective....which is moronic.

Because the Better People make room for others to the best of their ability, hoping for the same gift in return.

Because if the Christians are right you will eventually be called to accounts, and will receive a demerit for your poor performance.

Because needing say two different drinking fountains because of racism is inefficient, a poor use of resources.

Because the Han, our ach enemies, are some of the most racist fucks on the planet....lets not be like them....lets give people a reason to root for us.

Because overcoming racism to a large degree was one of the Wests crowning achievements before the Regressive WOKE decided that the West must die.

Because there is no hardwired inferiority related to race.
There are brilliant blacks, there are stupid Asians, there are whites that can jump and not all indians are drunks.
Its not the race, its the individual.

I started a thread that said racism was good. But that didn't get very far. So let's try it this way. You tell me why it is bad.

Racism is stupid. Now shooting dumbfuck Aussies and other fuckwits is a good idea. Thoughts?

Because there is no hardwired inferiority related to race.
There are brilliant blacks, there are stupid Asians, there are whites that can jump and not all indians are drunks.
Its not the race, its the individual.

Agreed about the individual.

What do you think about individuals who believe in subjugating others by race and/or overthrowing the US government and imposing an autocracy?

Back