Is Racism Bad? Tell Me Why.

To clarify, the above thoughts are because I was unsure of what "start" you were referring to and called out which one I thought it was, to give you a chance to clarify?

The above paragraphs only show how little you understand meditation/mindfulness/consciousness and makes your accusations of my lack of Zen even more vacuous. You think doing Hail Mary's is meditation? In your entire life, you have never meditated.
It's okay if you think linearly. That's why I called you on your lack of Zen. It's normal Western logic.

Thanks for more insight to your "mindfulness". LOL

It's okay if you think linearly. That's why I called you on your lack of Zen. It's normal Western logic.

Thanks for more insight to your "mindfulness". LOL

You've demonstrated repeatedly that you have no clue what "Zen" is, but you're sure I lack it.

BTW, never in my life have I called it Zen and doing so now is only because that is the common term in this conversation, not because I actually want to reinforce your uninformed, simplistic, stereotypical view of what mindfulness actually is.

Your accusations against me are clearly baseless. You appear to be arrogant, narcissistic and prideful, so you won't acknowledge it, but it is true nonetheless.

You've demonstrated repeatedly that you have no clue what "Zen" is, but you're sure I lack it.

BTW, never in my life have I called it Zen and doing so now is only because that is the common term in this conversation, not because I actually want to reinforce your uninformed, simplistic, stereotypical view of what mindfulness actually is.

Your accusations against me are clearly baseless. You appear to be arrogant, narcissistic and prideful, so you won't acknowledge it, but it is true nonetheless.

Why do you give a shit if I'm as stupid and ignorant as you insist I am?

Zenless's posts keep being deleted. Is it because he does it himself or because they are so crude that a mod does it?

Inquiring people want to know. LOL

6t26iq.jpg

Last edited:
Back