Is the Universe a quantum fluctuation?

inculcating nihilism is a different issue.

what issue is there with an inculcating nihilism because society made their mind, genetics displaced their lifetime here now. Nurturing social nature to protect ideology, not survival of the species. Sacrificing biological time evolving to pretend life isn't limited to ancestors currently alive as total sum population present 5 generation gaps here.

what issue is there with an inculcating nihilism because society made their mind, genetics displaced their lifetime here now. Nurturing social nature to protect ideology, not survival of the species. Sacrificing biological time evolving to pretend life isn't limited to ancestors currently alive as total sum population present 5 generation gaps here.

ideologies can be helpful for survival.

nihilism is not such an ideology.

ideologies can be helpful for survival.

nihilism is not such an ideology.

great bait and switch answer. Ideologies are what people follow instead of navigating space limited to evolving forward one at a time mutually evolving in plain sight now. Living in the natural adapt or become extinct environment for every reproduction added native to this atmosphere and intellect created the psychological meaning to the word nihilism. Instincts over intellect not social mind over matter evolving naturally timed apart here. How corruption works in plain sight, line of communication between generation gaps of ever changing population currently alive been added each great great grandchild replacing their specific prior 4 generation gaps.

How God made mam in his own image.

dictatorships are won by destroying opposition, rule of law eliminates opposition using democracy. Sophisticated sophistry through power of suggesting reasonable doubt is more important than honesty about self awareness to living proportionately alive now.

Seems genetics eternally separates reproductions in plain sight. I understand kinetic quantum entanglement from periodic elements to universe naturally here perpetually balancing new total sum results all the time.

Last edited:
great bait and switch answer. Ideologies are what people follow instead of navigating space limited to evolving forward one at a time mutually evolving in plain sight now. Living in the natural adapt or become extinct environment for every reproduction added native to this atmosphere and intellect created the psychological meaning to the word nihilism. Instincts over intellect not social mind over matter evolving naturally timed apart here. How corruption works in plain sight, line of communication between generation gaps of ever changing population currently alive been added each great great grandchild replacing their specific prior 4 generation gaps.

How God made mam in his own image.

dictatorships are won by destroying opposition, rule of law eliminates opposition using democracy. Sophisticated sophistry through power of suggesting reasonable doubt is more important than honesty about self awareness to living proportionately alive now.

Seems genetics eternally separates reproductions in plain sight. I understand kinetic quantum entanglement from periodic elements to universe naturally here perpetually balancing new total sum results all the time.

satanist killer nihilist lucifer saturnnalia mk-ultra trilateral bilderberger child sacrifice red/ blue flashing siren of police state duopoly!
:magagrin:

satanist killer nihilist lucifer saturnnalia mk-ultra trilateral bilderberger child sacrifice red/ blue flashing siren of police state duopoly!
:magagrin:

You really won't go near an honest discussion of actual evolving as naturally positioned here now. shows your brain knows more navigating than your mind admits defending your career role playing society's child cradle to grave.

you're not smarter than me, you're dumber.

:truestory:

New World Orders are established historically around God, Country, Community, Typecast rank in social order of people making dreams of life exceeding this evolving moment here.

What if?
When should?
Where could?
Which would?
Whom Leads
Who follows?
Would anyone ever accept actual life when anyone describes evolving to the specificity living has done so far? I have, seems nobody else I ever knew or haven't met won't.

How to keep everyone paying to believe life isn't self evident each generation following same intellectual progress made keeping secrets cradle to grave for great great grandparent generation, great grandparent generation, grandparent generation, parenting last generation arriving one at a time capable of repeating the reproductive cycle sustaining the current lifetimes here now.

Never same ancestor added in separate generation gaps numbers only evolving as conceived to decomposed occupying time now inhabiting space exactly as they exist here.

Original sin is the flip side of final conflict that occurs when added great great grandchildren arriving one at a time here now.

Past ends here, future only developing forward now in plain sight, not planed speculation living cannot be limited to mutually evolving forward now. All intellectual facts say otherwise and nothing physical absolute stands up in any court of law ordering compliance to societal evolution governing tomorrow today.

Instinct brain ignored by every intellectual mind serving humanities promising better tomorrows since dawn of civilization and evolving never exceeds being alive now, one at a time.

Karma, is universal principles that fall into thermodynamic results to series parallel evolving going forward now as it always has to this point. I created a timeless post that explains limitations in the gravity of space for the time each reproduction gets adapting to the moment here.

Beware the paths of least resistance that punish honesty regardless which generation gap an ancestor has achieved now.

Last edited:
New World Orders are established historically around God, Country, Community, Typecast rank in social order of people making dreams of life exceeding this evolving moment here.

What if?
When should?
Where could?
Which would?
Whom Leads
Who follows?
Would anyone ever accept actual life when anyone describes evolving to the specificity living has done so far? I have, seems nobody else I ever knew or haven't met won't.

How to keep everyone paying to believe life isn't self evident each generation following same intellectual progress made keeping secrets cradle to grave for great great grandparent generation, great grandparent generation, grandparent generation, parenting last generation arriving one at a time capable of repeating the reproductive cycle sustaining the current lifetimes here now.

Never same ancestor added in separate generation gaps numbers only evolving as conceived to decomposed occupying time now inhabiting space exactly as they exist here.

Original sin is the flip side of final conflict that occurs when added great great grandchildren arriving one at a time here now.

Past ends here, future only developing forward now in plain sight, not planed speculation living cannot be limited to mutually evolving forward now. All intellectual facts say otherwise and nothing physical absolute stands up in any court of law ordering compliance to societal evolution governing tomorrow today.

Instinct brain ignored by every intellectual mind serving humanities promising better tomorrows since dawn of civilization and evolving never exceeds being alive now, one at a time.

Karma, is universal principles that fall into thermodynamic results to series parallel evolving going forward now as it always has to this point. I created a timeless post that explains limitations in the gravity of space for the time each reproduction gets adapting to the moment here.

Beware the paths of least resistance that punish honesty regardless which generation gap an ancestor has achieved now.

yes. you're a nihilistic retard. we know.

good luck with that.

yes. you're a nihilistic retard. we know.

good luck with that.

Your intellectual caricature of me doesn't resemble my ancestral time displaced here now. Doesn't even match my behavioral patterns as much as describes your own social role playing being something larger than evolving here one of a kind.

Hey JesusAI(Hey-zuse)AI, my accuracy about your performance stop you performing? Quantum mechanics from the evolving process is self evident, theories and/or theologies only corrupt interpretation of actual events going forward from here.

Now why would anyone wish to distort actual living as equally created reproductions limited to time replacing their previous 4 generation gaps reciting a same mantras for 100's of generation gaps expecting a better tomorrow now?

The Heisenberg Uncertainty principle falls out of the mathematics of waves and fourier transforms.
Incorrect. The Uncertainty Principle was nothing more than Heisenberg's epiphany, i.e. simple common sense, that any measurement at the quantum level will itself affect the phenomena being measured. There was no math involved.

Thereafter, the math involved in accounting for the Uncertainty Principle was derived from math. It's amazing how that works.

Is there anything particularly philosophical about 2+2=4?
It turns out that there is. Mathematicians are obligated to ask "Does two plus two always equal four, or does it only equal four most of the time? Are there any examples whereby adding two of something to two more of that something does not equal four?" ... i.e. mathematicians require proofs.

Hence, there are actually two philosophical parts that must both be resolved. First, what is a number? Second, what is "plus" (i.e. operation of addition)? The good news is that long ago, mathematics defined numbers and the operation of addition, and thus showed that 2+2 always equals 4, and the commutative and associative properties of addition were proven as well. Then, building on that success, the operation of subtraction was defined. Thereafter, multiplication was defined based upon the same definitions of numbers and addition, and multiplication was also shown to be commutative and associative. Then division, using the definition of subtraction. Then derivatives, using the definition of division. Then integrals, using everything aforementioned.

As it goes in math, things only need to be proven once. This is why children get to start directly at 2+2=4 and don't ever have to research any of what I wrote above because it has already been proven and no one needs to reinvent the wheel.

... as a result, we have the luxury of asking the very question you asked:

Does it require some special feature of the eternal universe or is it effectively tautological?

Answer: In mathematics, numbers and mathematical operations have been defined as how we humans logically view nature and how it works.

2+2=4 is only a convention, a construct of the base 10 numeric system we have agreed to use. It's not an eternal truth.
In mathematics, numbers have been defined independently of any labels (and thus independently of any "base"). That you are accustomed to the symbol "2" meaning "two" does not make the symbol the number. In Afghansitan, the "٢" is commonly used as the symbol for "two". In mathematics, only the number "one", or "uno", or "eins" or "یک" or "Едно" ... or whatever your particular language uses for "one" is defined as a labeled number. Thereafter, the definition/theory holds that every number has a successor that is also a number. This forms the natural numbers, and also establishes the methodology for proof by induction, i.e. you show that a relationship holds for a specific number (normally for the number one), and then show that if the relationship holds for a number, that it necessarily holds for its successor as well. That proves that the relationship holds for all numbers.

Mathematicians like to ask the trick question "If you add the number zero to the natural numbers to make the set of whole numbers, do you now have one more number than you previously had, or do you still have exactly the same number of numbers?" The answer is that you have exactly the same number, and you can prove it by simply shifting the symbols, i.e. label zero as "1", label one as "2", two as "3", and so forth.

A quantum flux that created the universe could seemingly only have happened if the Heisenberg uncertainty principle was in place and preceded it.
This is gibberish. The Heisenberg Uncertainty principle involves observation affecting the quantum phenomena being observed. The universe was not waiting for an observer to affect it into existence. In fact, that doesn't even make any sense.

Which begs the question, why did the Heisenberg uncertainty principle exist before creation?
I don't think Heisenberg existed before creation, much less the principle he expressed.

You can't have quantum flux without the principle underlying it in place already. It just a chicken before the egg question
Gibberish.

I don't see 2+2=4 representing a real natural relationship in the universe.
Mathematicians disagree with you. That's OK, though. They could be wrong.

It is a convention based on Hindu-Arabic base 10 numerals we have agreed to use.
Nope. Mathematics defines numbers and mathematical operations to represent real natural relationships in the universe.

In and of itself it doesn't represent any spatial or temporal relationships.
You might notice that if you add two of something to two of that same something, the result is always four of that something.

What else is there about the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle that makes it different from 2+2=4?
The lack of certainty. You should have seen that coming. Math is a closed functional system in which you can prove/predict that adding two to two will equal four in all cases. Science is an open functional system and Heisenberg expressed that you cannot know/predict what will happen (at the quantum level) until you observe it, and even then you don't know exactly what you observed because your observation itself screwed with the event.

Yes, they give way too much of a shit about Indians and environmental issues and that second one screams marxist to me. They're compromised.
You bring up a good point. Libertarians are supposed to be all about competition, i.e. if you lose, you lose ... and shouldn't be getting totally emotional about people who lost in the past.

I disagree with you on environmental concerns. Valuing assets, especially environmental assets, is economically sound
One more thing about Libertarians I don't like...their non-violence pledge. Freedom isn't worth fighting for?
Another good point.

Thank you.

Full disclosure, I cling to libertarian principles, but I do not support political parties. Parties become infiltrated, compromised, and thoroughly tainted over time.

You bring up a good point. Libertarians are supposed to be all about competition, i.e. if you lose, you lose ... and shouldn't be getting totally emotional about people who lost in the past.

I disagree with you on environmental concerns. Valuing assets, especially environmental assets, is economically sound

Another good point.

Thank you.

Full disclosure, I cling to libertarian principles, but I do not support political parties. Parties become infiltrated, compromised, and thoroughly tainted over time.

The country is a lot cleaner today than it was 40 years ago.

Back